Monday, March 24, 2008

another Taylormade EOTD...

Arrrghh, after almost a week of vacation i am now back to work. Wahhh...I wish i can stay on vacation longer. Hmm, but i would miss putting makeup on since I don't wear anything at all (except for sunblock) when i'm in the province. Yep, i am trying to rest my face from makeup if i'm on vacation. So the only thing i'm excited about getting back to work is finally being able to wear makeup again.

Though i was advised not to wear makeup yet, since i have developed some rashes on my undereyes. I dunno why, i just woke up with the urge to rub my undereyes that when i look at myself in the mirror i saw some small red bumps...waaaahh! And my skin there feels so dry. I wonder what's the culprit this time.

Oh well...i just hope that my derma friend isn't going to read my blog today. hehehe..

used: Modelco Brow kit in Dark, UDPP all over lid, TM eye pigment in Twinkle on the inner half of the lid, TM eye pigment in Touche on the outer half of the lid, MAC e/s in Modest Tone from the crease up to under the browbones and L'oreal Lash Architect Mascara in Black

used: Smashbox Photofinish Light Primer, Lumiere Light Medium Neutral (Cashmere formula) foundation, MAC Dollymix blush, Shu Uemura pro-concealer on the undereyes topped with OM saffron, Smashbox Lip primer and Revlon Renewist l/s in Heart Warming topped with MAC 2N lipglass

see my swelling undereyes? and the lines? ewwww....i look so old, and is it just me or i see my neck being darker than my face? waaah, does this mean i need to get a new shade? grrrr...

when it rains, it pours....and i get so soaking wet.

HMPH!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...