Tuesday, March 25, 2008

my uber mini loot...

i feel like everything else is just so against me today so i decided to go home early. I dropped by a convenience store to get myself some stuffs and food for breakfast.

I dunno if i am really going to post this mini loot of mine (that is, if i can call it a loot!)...but i just miss posting pics of my hauls and i've been on vacation last week and i haven't been ordering stuffs online and i am not yet getting my packages...(whew!)

anyways...hehehe, here's my loot:

some facial cotton (i have lots of this and yet i got myself another one..toink!), physiogel cream (for my uber dry undereyes...i can't put eyecream yet but i am itching to death because of dryness so i need something to moisturize it), L'oreal whitening toner (im running out of my Neutrogena Fine Fairness toner...yep, im jumping off to another brand...hehehhe), my HG makeup remover Nivea Cleansing Milk and Lyna Medicated Cream (hehehe, i just read Anne's post and i suddenly got curious so i told myself i gotta get my hands on it..darn, i am really wishing my derma's internet connection isn't working today. =P )

so there...my uber tiny loot (i feel so embarassed posting this...it'ss like, what the heck happened to you Jheng, are you in crisis or something!? LOL)

5 comments:

AskMeWhats said...

Hey sis, it's still a nice haul! Thanks for posting this. I am surprised Ly-Na is getting it's attention again, I was like in gradeschool when I heard lots of good reviews about this, I just hope the content didn't change through the years, tell me how it goes ok?

Hope you'll feel better today, there are really some days you feel everything is against you, I've been there :D

Iambrigitte said...

this will be my first time to try lyna, i've been using Mena before and it did wonders to my skin. i used to have a lot of pimples way back in college and only Mena helped me. i tried going back to mena but it simply makes my skin oily, unlike before...maybe because i was in Baguio then when i was using it.

uhh yeah...i hope i get better soon. i still feel and look like a mess. thanks sis (hugs)

AskMeWhats said...

goodluck sis! tell me how it goes, sana it works as well as your Mena before :) Me, I really can't talaga, prone to allergies if I suddenly change products :D *hugs too*

Liz said...

it's still a bag of loot.. no matter how "mini" it is. :-)

sab said...

buying toiletries makes me feel better. just wanna share! haha. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...