Tuesday, March 4, 2008

my deliriously-greenish EOTN...

sorry for the post title..i am running out of titles for my EOTNs/FOTNs, actually and i just don't want them to be titled as "my march 3, 2008 EOTN/FOTN." hehhehe...

anyways, also bear with me for posting my EOTNs almost everyday. I know maybe a few of you (or perhaps, everyone) is getting tired of my posts. but please understand, i am still learning how to apply makeup. if you find my posts too much, well...hmm, actually it's all up to you. Criticisms are most welcome...just don't hit below the belt, okay? any comments that will help me improve will be good though.


so for my looks today, or rather last night, i combined two mmu brands: Mad and Lumiere.

used: Modelco brow kit in Dark, Mad pigment in Valentine on the entire lid, Lumiere e/s in Twilight green applied heavily on the outer-V and lightly just above the crease then topped the entire lid up to the brow bone with Mad pigment in Delirious and applied two coats of L'oreal Lash Architect in Black.

all pictures are taken with flash and 10 hours after application. i still need to learn to adjust the settings of my cam so the colors will not get washed out when taken with flash. i've been trying to figure out what settings to use if i am gonna take my pics right after they were applied but considering the light i have in my room, i would have to wait until the next day so i can take my pics under natural lighting. and yet, i do need to take them with flash. arrghhh, can somebody help me please?

9 comments:

Liz said...

are you kidding me?

no one will get tired of your jaw-dropping EOTDs/FOTDs, i can assure you of that. ;-)

Iambrigitte said...

naku binola pa ako ng kamukha ng sister ko. hehehe...ikaw nga eh, i love your tutorials. sana next time in video naman ha ;)

Anonymous said...

I love this look! Did you use any eye primer or base?

Iambrigitte said...

@clotheswhore, yep sis..i did. i used UDPP bcause i really have oily lids. i also used MAC paintpot in painterly on top of my UDPP

Liz said...

haha! i just wish i were as good as you are in mixing and matching plus blending e/s.

anyway, where's the next EOTD/FOTD? ;-)

Iambrigitte said...

@sis liz, hahaha...where? nasa digicam pa. natatakot na ako eh kasi everyday na ako magpost ng looks ko baka naman mamaya awayin na ako ng mga nagvview at sawa na sila sa pagmumukha ko. puro ako eh...lol!

Anonymous said...

sultry look, love it! and wow, after 10hrs of application pa! galing tlga UDPP ako kasi MAC p/p lang ginagamit ko. am also having trouble capturing the colors of my makeup sa pics but i suppose they will really get washed out. but the best setting nag work for me is, auto then macro with flash. it still gives me the color although not as vibrant in real life. when i use macro setting kasi it's too blah - dull. parang walang ilaw hehe. when i try to take a pic naman with natural lighting nasisilaw ako! so yung eyes ko parang napipikit haha. play around with your cam sis ma ge gets mo rin in time. baka makatulong din minsan yung distance ng pagkuha mo ng pic, me mga malalayong shots like arm's length pero maganda pala eye shot basta steady yung hand (nahihirapan ako sa part na toh hehe) crop mo na lang yung pic, usually kasi sakin pag mas malapit sa face mas na wash out yung colors. btw i use a Canon iXus 65. how about you?

Iambrigitte said...

^wow sis thanks sa tip! i tried it and i guess it would work, sayang lang wala akong mokap ngayon kasi nde ako papasok...kasi masama pakiramdam ko huhuhu...pero pede naman ako magmokap kahit nasa haus di ba? hhehhehe

im using Canon iXus 75 sis.

Liz said...

haha! don' be afraid. this is your territory and marami matutuwa ( am gonna be on of them) if you will post FOTD/EOTD frequently. ;-)

look at me, post lang ng post kahit walang sense. hehe.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...