Thursday, March 27, 2008

my makeup brush holder...

as promised, here's a pic of what i use as my brush holder:

hehhe...

It was September last year when we went to Enchanted Kingdom so i would stop from throwing tantrums. i was complaining that he no longer takes me out on a date back then so one Sunday afternoon, he skipped his part-time job just to bring me to EK. It was taken inside the... (damn, i forgot LOLz) and we thought it's a nice shot so we had it printed on a cup. I didnt want to use it for drinking...but i was able to find a good use for it

(grins)

this way, i would still be thinking of him even though i'm putting my makeup on...

3 comments:

AskMeWhats said...

hahaha thanks for this! :) your brush holder is so "personalized" I love it! hahaha and you're right, we get to have a lot of mugs but we only have one mouth to drink from! hahaha Take care sis !!!

Liz said...

awwwwwe.


sweet! :-)

Iambrigitte said...

hehhe...yeah, it's too personalized actually. LOLz

he's going to kill me for posting his picture here...ehehehe

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...