Friday, March 7, 2008

my JLYNNE eotn...

and since i was too excited to try my newest loot, i decided to use them for my EOTD:


used: Modelco EyeBrow kit in Dark, Jlynne multi-dimension e/s in Sage applied on the inner lid, Jlynne multi-dimension e/s in Elfin applied on the outer lid and extended towards the outer-V, MAC e/s in Ricepaper applied on the browbones and Maybelline Express Volume mascara in Brown

I also used my HG eye primer which is UDPP and then tried the home-mixing medium to foil the pigments...sad to say, after 2-3 hours, i saw my e/s fading already. (sob) i dunno maybe i messed up in the mixing process or i am better off with my UDPP. but i am decided to keep on trying...or else, find somebody to grab me a bottle of that MAC mixing medium.

3 comments:

Liz said...

sis, puro shopping tayo ah.. hehe.

anyway, i hope you are well now.

i like your blog's new look. ;-)

Christiana Divine @ Memoirs of A Shopping Addict said...

did you use the UDPP while you're still foiling? that's what i do, and my pigments last all day! hehe. what i do is i apply the UDPP like i usually do, let it dry and then foil on top of it. :] this is what works best for me. :D by the way, the Elfin pigment is gorgeous! i like this look EOTD too! not many people are comfortable with blues, but you pulled this together very nicely. :D

Iambrigitte said...

@sis Liz, oo nga sis eh..shopping na naman, either depressed or masaya napapashopping. hey i missed your posts, ilang days ka din nawala but i saw new posts from you na. busy busy kasi anjan mga inlaws ;) and thanks for the compliment bout my blog's new look...hindi ba scary ungn eyes? hahha

@sis christiana, yup..i did apply UDPP first. maybe i didnt wait for the pigments to dry. and i just saw your video tutorial about foiling pigments. now i discovered that i need to apply some of it dry so i can blend colors. that's something i didnt do. :( anyways, i will try this again.

yeah, Elfin is gorgeous and i love blues, greens...anything loud! tee-hee..that's why i so love looking at your pictures because you rock these colors!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...