Sunday, March 30, 2008

"summery" looks...

so i was absent yesterday because of the irritation on my undereyes....after resting for a day, i'm back to applying eye makeup. (grins)

this time, i opted to go for a not-so-loud eye makeup...just so it wont be too obvious that i am wearing makeup despite the irritation hhehehe....

used: Modelco Brow kit in Dark, UDPP, Meow Ideal Eyes in Kept Kitty on the entire lid and on the lower lash lines, Meow Modern Eyes in Tomcat applied on the contour of the eye up to just above the crease, Meow Modern Eyes in Dr. ZhiCATo applied under the browbones, Fasio 3D Mascara in Brown and Shu Uemura pro concealer topped with OM Saffron concealer on the undereyes



used: Smashbox Photofinish Light primer, Dreamworld foundation in Freyja then topped with Dreamworld toppings in Butter Creme, Cargo Blush in Molokai and Revlon Lustrous Lipstick in Pink in the Afternoon topped with Mac Gellee in Dewy Jube.

I know i didn't blend well the colors on my eyes...they're not even! and i think this is one of those eotds that i didn't do the "winged" look so it's something i am not used to. I love doing the "winged" look but i know i need to learn more techniques (if what i do can be called a technique, LOL!)

So i came back to work after a day of being absent...but I skipped work again last Friday. hehehe, not because i have swollen undereyes...but just because i was too lazy to get up and go to work. (bad!) oh well, i am sure i am not the only one who gets lazy to come to work from time to time. I hope i get over this soon though :)


Today, I met with my mom and my sis. Mom was worried about my undereyes, so they decided to check on me and besides my not-so-little-anymore sister needs to shop for a dress for her recognition day next week (yep, she's on the Honor Roll!) For days, mom has been harassing me to see a doctor to have my eyes checked. She told me not to wear or put anything on my face esp. on my eye area...so imagine her surprise when she saw me wearing this:

used: Modelco Brow kit in Dark, UDPP topped with MAC Paintpot in Soft Ochre all over lids, Elianto eyeshadow (Yellow Gold and Orange), Milan eyepigment in Leprechaun used as eyeliner on the upper lash lines (applied wet using Gelle Drops) and lower lash lines (applied dry), Shu Uemura pro concealer topped with OM Saffron Concealer on the undereyes and Fasio 3D Mascara in Brown

Again, sorry for the poor blending. Waaahh...i still suck!

2 comments:

AskMeWhats said...

for someone who's got eye problems, it doesn't show and you still look lovely!!! hahaha STOP the eye make up sis! hahaha rest a bit and get well soon!

Iambrigitte said...

binola pa ako...love na kita sis! heehhe...well, good thing it's a weekend, i'll get to rest from applying makeup muna. hehe..thanks thanks sis (hugs)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...