Wednesday, August 6, 2014

How To Cook: Pork Kinamatisan...

I know it's been a while since I last posted my cooking here but if you're following me on IG and FB, you'll see that I still cook (a lot!) during weekends.  I usually cook 4-5 dishes because I have to make sure that the husband has something decent to eat even when I'm away.  If not, he'll resort to canned tuna everyday.  Ah men, they can be really lazy no?
^_^

Anyway, here's a dish that I got from Girltalk. Apparently this dish is famous with my fellow girltalkers. And after trying it for ourselves, I know why.

This is called Pork Kinamatisan.  It's kinda similar to Pork Sinigang, but this one's a lot easier to prepare.

The ingredients are:

 Tomatoes

For this, I used 6 big tomatoes. More tomatoes, much better!

1 Kg Pork Ribs

I opted for ribs because the bones help to make the dish tastier.  If you want, you can also use pork belly.


5 large Green Chilis, chopped.  It's the same chilis you use in Sinigang

You can put the chilis whole but I prefer them sliced to get that extra spice.


 Fish Sauce


This dish is by far the easiest one I cooked.  It is so easy to prepare. 


1. Put all the tomatoes and the pork in a pan.

No need to put water since a lot of water will come out of the tomatoes as you cook it.

See: 



2.  Cook for 30-40 minutes or until the pork becomes tender.

3. Add fish sauce to taste.  It depends how salty you want your dish to be.  In this, I put 4 tablespoons and some iodised salt.


4. Put in the chopped chilis


5. Simmer for 5 more minutes then you're done! 



I brought it as my baon and shared it with my officemates. They like it too!  I think I'll be cooking this often.
^_^

Please like me on Facebook ( IambrigittePage ) and follow me on Twitter (_IAmBrigitte_) and Instagram (Iambrigitte)

1 comment:

jhon said...

Nice blog and absolutely outstanding. You can do something much better but i still say this perfect.Keep trying for the best.

how to make enamel pins

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...