Friday, May 21, 2010

Lemming: Eyliplex - 2

my search for an eyecream that would give me impressive (and dramatic) results continues. i know i have blogged about my HG eyecream some time ago, but like most women, there are some things i just can't get enough of.

on one of my recent visits to (ever reliable) Watsons, i came across this:


it comes from the same company which brought us Triaktiline. at first, i was wondering why come up with a new one if the previous works wonders as what they claim? mom bought herself a tube of Triaktiline and wanted to ask her how is it working for her. but knowing her, she gets confused as to what product actually works since she's using TONS of skin care products. so yeah, she's not the best person to ask. LOL!

i must admit, i am so curious about this product. having a 4-hr sleep at the most is taking its toll on me, most especially on my already tired (and baggy) eyes. i am in a bad need of a good eye cream.

priced at Php2600, this ain't cheap. if you have this, or knows about this...please let me know. please help me save my hard-earned moolah, or at least assure me that this is worth the price.

tata!

5 comments:

Camille Santos said...

i want this too!!!i saw this one on mall of asia...

Chrissy said...

I think when I turn 20 (omg soon!!!) I'm going to start using preventive eye cream. Sighhhh. Mahal ng mga ganito no sis? :[

Unknown said...

i have used a sample of Eye Hope by Phylosophy and its really good...even though it was just a sample size (I got it free from Sephora when I bought stuff over $100 hehe) it lasted me more than a month since you only need a small amount. When I applied it I can already feel the effect and my dark circles and eyebags significantly improved. I'm not sure if it's available in the Philippines but its worth a try ;p

Anonymous said...

Actually I bought the full-size of this product and it lastet me for 5-6 months :) so eventhough it isn't cheap, I really liked it. The nightcream is kind of thick and won't soak into your skin so well, but it feels nice. The daycream is a gel, which soaks in quickly and it really makes a difference :) just don't put to much onto your skin, because it'll rinse of :/ However, it's a great product, I would definetly recommend it :)

beautytofu said...

sis nakabili ka ba? what eye cream are you using now? and what concealer? thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...