Friday, May 28, 2010

my wish has been granted!

everybody has been asking me what X gave me on my birthday. honestly, i didn't intend to ask him anything since he'd been so generous with my wishes since last year. he got me a video cam, bluetooth headset and speakers for my car and a camera.

days before my birthday, he told me he wanted to give me something i can use for my makeup gigs...an airbrush equipment. i wasn't too excited since i haven't been accepting gigs due to my busy work sched. he might have noticed my lack of interest so he asked me what i would really want to get.

X: tell me, what do you want me to give you on your birthday?
Me: hmmm, a new phone?
X: you mean, an iPhone?
Me: (hesitates) umm, yeah?
X: for someone who gets bored and changes her cellphone every 3months, it's not practical.
Me: Okay.

so with a heavy heart (LOL!), i accepted the fact that i won't be getting an iPhone.

so imagine my surprise when he called me past midnight (they are 4hrs behind) to ask me what color I want: white or black!

i was kinda sheepish at first since I know it would burn a hole in X's pocket but he was just too insistent to get me what i really want, hahahah!

so here it is:

i immediately bought some case protectors because this phone's not just gonna stay with me for 3 months...LOL!



i am one spoiled brat!

thanks, Mahal!

9 comments:

lelila said...

spoiled talaga. count 3 months, and request for the new iphone naman hahahaha. teka, wait ka pala sa xmas na lang para may occasion naman! haha

Tara Cabullo said...

Spoiled, indeed! Spoiled wife! :) I'm happy for you and excited for your new iPhone :)

Chrissy said...

Congratulations! You're so lucky! :)

Unknown said...

uy, sa wakas! u've been blogging about this wish for a long time, and now it has finally been granted!!! congrats!

enjoy ur new phone!! ingatan!! hehe

XOXO

priyanka said...

Oh wow enjoy your iphone..!! i gifted one to my bf and he was just as excited as you..!!!

Belated happy brithday..!!!

ChinaDoll said...

Belated Happy Birthday JHeng! Wow, you finally have your iphone, your BF is really sweet and generous. Njoy your iphone dear. ♥hugs to you♥

AskMeWhats said...

yay on your new Iphone! Pakita mo sa akin when we meet ha? Super miss you na sister!

Bernadette Villanueva said...

Spoiled girl! You & hubby are so cute, parang BF-GF padin! =) Hope to see you Friday, dear! *Muah*

Gracie said...

Awww sis! I'm super jealous of your new iPhone! I'm due for my next upgrade in August and I'm thinking of getting iPhone too instead of my innitial choice which is Sony erricson Sation. What to do... what to do...? xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...