Monday, November 2, 2015

Givenchy X Glambox Event: Live Irresistible Fragrance Launch

 The event was held at the lovely Fortnum & Mason in Downtown Dubai,  known as one of London's most famous stores when it comes to luxury food items and quintessential English afternoon tea.
 
As soon as I stepped inside, I already felt the girly, carefree vibe because there's a lot of pinkness going on.  Each table were adorned with mini Givenchy goodies that were included in the Givenchy-exclusive Glambox some months ago, and of course with Fortnum and Mason's mouthwatering high tea delights.
 
 
 
 
 
Givenchy and Glambox specially curated box for the month of July featuring the former's signature products
 
 
 
Also on display on one corner are the makeup products from Givenchy.  I tried to stay away from it because I didn't want to end up liking anything (worse, everything). My wallet wouldn't like that, I  bet. LOL!
 
the lovely Sachini of Curlyhairedmessymane checking out the makeup
 
There was also a makeup artist who gives makeovers to those who want one. I wanted one, but I am definitely not kidding when I said earlier that I was trying to avoid getting anywhere near their makeup.  Hahaha!  Sachini and Chandni had a makeover and I just sat there green with envy.
 
 
Chandni after her makeover
 
And of course, the star of the event is Givenchy's newest fragrance, Live Irresistible.
 
 


Live Irresistible is the newest addition to the Very Irresistible collection. One sniff and I knew I'd be addicted.  It has a lively composition of a mixture of fruits, flowers and spices.  The scent is youthful, uplifting, sweet but not too sweet, lively, casual and may I say, flirtatious? It's a perfect summer scent but would also be a great pick-me-upper during the colder season.
 
But I think Givenchy makeup and me are meant to be together by fate.  Because aside from a bottle of their new fragrance, the lovely people from Givenchy also spoiled their guests with these:




Reviews on these and the perfume coming up soon!

To buy these items from Givenchy and from a whole lot of other brands, or if you want to get an especially curated box of goodies every month, check out Glambox ME.

 

Please like me on Facebook ( IambrigittePage ) and follow me on Twitter (_IAmBrigitte_) and Instagram (Iambrigitte)

1 comment:

No Worries said...

It is really important to do corporate event planning properly, as inadequacy in event planning may result in mismanagement. Which may lead to a bad impression on the attendees that are destined to be your leads or sponsors.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...