Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Something New: Boots No7 Early Defence Skincare

Prevention is ALWAYS better than cure. If you don't agree then stop reading this blog right at this moment. 
 
'kidding!
^_^
 
But with all seriousness, I know that you'll all agree on my first statement is absolutely correct.  When it comes to our skin, it is never too early to start taking care of it  and making sure that we keep all skin problems at bay. The earlier we try to avoid aging, the better.
 
On that note, let's all welcome (with open arms, I should say) the newest anti-ageing skincare line from Boots. 
 
No7 Early Defence Skincare
No7 Early Defence Skincare
 
This new skincare line is consists of a day cream, a night cream and an eye cream. The line works as a stepping stone to help in the transition from everyday skincare to proactively delaying the signs of ageing. 
 
The key to this new skincare range is No7's new and most effective patent pending daily protection called Double Defence, combined with the brand's unbeatable 5* UVA Technology.  With these two combined, Double Defence gives skin advanced daily protection from the sun and environmental stress to help keep it looking younger for longer.
 
Patent Pending Double Defence Technology contains:
 
Ginseng and Mulberry - both are rich in polyphenols which are effective against superoxides which gets produced on the skin when you get exposed to sunlight or pollution.
 
Vitamin C - effective against Ozone, which is formed from ultraviolet light and atmospheric electrical discharges.
 
Lipochroman and Vitamin E - both are effective against singlet oxygen, an incredibly damaging free-radical produced from being exposed to UVA.
 
Rice peptides and Alfalfa - these are effective inhibitors of age-accelerating enzymes (MMPs) in the skin. They are produced by the skin to help in self-repair. 
 


No7 Early Defence Day Cream

No7 Early Defence Day Cream
(AED 140)

A super-light moisturizer with the brand's unbeatable 5* UVA protection and SPF15 to give skin advanced daily protection

No7 Early Defence Day Cream


No7 Early Defence Night Cream

No7 Early Defence Night Cream
(AED 140)

A hydrating cream that's easily absorbed to boost skin recovery while you sleep.

No7 Early Defence Night Cream


No7 Early Defence Eye Cream
No7 Early Defence Eye Cream
(AED 95)

Specially designed for the delicate eye area, this is enriched with Vitamin C to help reduce puffiness and dark circles.




No7 Early Defence Skincare
day cream - night cream - eye cream

In as much as I wanted to try this skincare range myself, I can't since I am currently on another skincare regimen that I just recently started. Aside from that, me thinks this would no longer be applicable for my ehem, already ageing skin, so I decided to give them to a friend of mine instead. I asked her some time if she's using anything on her skin and she said nothing. And I figured, since she's 25, this line would be just perfect for her.


She has been using it for a week and so far, these are her thoughts:


■ I like that the creams, most especially the night cream because it gets absorbed by the skin really quickly. Though it's a bit thicker than the day cream, it doesn't feel heavy on the skin. Both creams don't make me oilier than the usual.

■ My skin feels soft and smooth after

■ No irritations

■ I love the subtle scent.  I usually don't like using anything scented on my face but these creams are an exception. Also, the smell don't linger for hours.


The day cream has SPF 15 but I still ask her to apply a separate sunblock. SPF15 is not enough for daily use, most especially if you are here in the Middle East. It should be an SPF30 at least for your usual daily whereabouts and MORE if you'd be staying outdoors.

 


No7 Early Defence Skincare
 
Products are now officially available at all Boots stores across the Middle East. Check it out and keep your skin looking younger for longer.
#SlowMoYourSkin
^_^
 

Please like me on Facebook ( IambrigittePage ) and follow me on Twitter (_IAmBrigitte_) and Instagram (Iambrigitte)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...