Thursday, October 22, 2009

ALERT: MAC Style Black is coming....

finally, MAC Style Black is coming here in the Philippines and will be launched this coming Saturday, October 24.

i love BLACK...actually, i love anything dark :) i haven't decided yet what else to get from this collection, but i have my eyes on that black lippie. don't worry, i won't be wearing that at work. LOL!

how about you? is there anything you'd like to get your hands on from this collection? i honestly want to get some of the MES and that volcanic ash exfoliator, but nahhh...maybe not. or maybe yes...hahaha!


8 comments:

lelila said...

no volcanic ash exfoliator coming so settle for MES haha

Unknown said...

Style Black was out earlier in the UK, so I B2M'd for the black cremesheen lippie and bought Young Punk MES! The MES are just so pretty - wish I could have gotten more but on a budget and Young Punk (the purple one) was the prettiest. For me at least. The nail polishes are really pretty too. I have my haul and swatches on my blog if anyone wants to check it out ^.^

Jamilla Camel said...

I've done FOTDs with Black Bat CCB and Glimmerglass in Bling Black. I also got the Volcanic Ash Exfoliator, and I love it!!

The Beauty Junkee said...

night violet mattene. very intriguing. :)

but yeah, i'm kinda' interested with the black lippie too. :)

Anonymous said...

We're not getting this too soon, either. Next time at MAC PRO I'll ask when it comes out in Argentina, since I don't want to miss out on the Volcanic Ash Exfoliator! Then maybe I'll get a Greasepaint Stick, depending on whether I like it or not in real life.

* Jen * said...

as much as i love black, i don't think i'd be able to use any of the products from this collection that much because i'm kind of scared! LOL. if anything, i might consider getting the greasepaint stick. =)

Unknown said...

oh no! my lemming is back! I was really really eyeing this before XD

Maui (Suushh) said...

if i can have my way, ill get everything haha :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...