Monday, October 5, 2009

my MAC Notoriety look...

MAC Notoriety
A limited edition palette of four eye shadows in various complementary finishes as seen by artist Richard Phillips. Reflects the artistic mood of the Make-Up Art Cosmetics collection.
Features Skintone 1, Skintone 2, Notoriety, and Rich & Earthy.
Limited edition.



L-R: Skintone 1, Rich and Earthy, Skintone 2, Notoriety

and you might be wondering..."neutrals again???"

well, i have no idea either why i am leaning towards neutrals lately. gosh, i miss my colorful eotds! but i must say, this palette is such a great buy. i've used it on my brides and they love it. i even used this on my own wedding! :)

so here's one look i came up using this palette, which mom got for me (thanks mom!)

Skintone 2 + Notoriety


on my wedding, i used Skintone 1, Rich & Earthy and Notoriety. Too bad i wasn't able to take pics of my EOTD. I was too nervous to do so...next time (i mean, on my church wedding), i'll make sure i'll have my own MUA to take care of my bridal makeup. tee-hee!

i love this palette...with this palette alone, you can come up with a number of looks you can wear anytime.


how about you, what's your favorite collection palette from MAC?


2 comments:

Angela said...

love the look a lot
it really look good on you

http://sparklemidori.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Hi Brigitte,
Do you have tips on what makeup to use during graduation day? Would love to learn from you. Thanks!
xo,
~Pauline @Kallony

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...