Wednesday, October 21, 2009

still alive and kicking...

yes ladies, yours truly is still alive. i know i haven't been able to update my blog or even reply to your emails asking for some product info and requests, i am truly sorry for that. work has been crazy and will be worse in the following weeks to come. i miss blogging...and i miss getting updates from you as well.

but i will try to update as much as i can. geesh, this new work of mine is ruining my social life...hahaha! i hardly get enough sleep during weekdays as i have to be up before 6am if i want to make it to work on time (and i ALWAYS fail). i chat with X when he gets home from work around 7pm (his time) which is around 11pm my time. and yeah, i'd rather miss sleep than miss my husband...cheesy, LOL! so the earliest time i go to bed would be 2-ish in the morning.

and that means, my terrible eyebags and dark undereye circles are back...with a vengeance. yaiks! oh well..i try to catch up with my sleep during the weekends. i feel like a hermit...i am totally out of the loop nowadays. (sigh)

anyways, here's a few pics taken 2 weeks ago when i went home to my family back in the province. i miss my husband so much and it's so hard to be coming home alone with nobody waiting...at least, my baby MAC is here with me now.

with my sisters...LOL!

goofy me and sam...and mac's still being uptight LOL!

MAC's so big now...


yeah, i'm getting bigger too..

i miss you ladies! i hope to get back to my usual blogging soon...
tata!


3 comments:

Crystal said...

keep safe sis :)

Unknown said...

I've been a long time follower of your blog, and I hope you're doing well. I great to know you'll be back to blogging soon! I missed your looks and swatches =)

AskMeWhats said...

MAC is definitely all grown up!!!! :) Miss you na sis and hope to see you again!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...