Monday, October 5, 2009

my MAC Fashion Patch look...

i know most of you ladies don't like MAC MES (Mineralized eyeshadows), but i am one of those who seriously love them. I have 5-6 MES in my stash and i'm loving all of them. Not all of the MES are worth it, so i made sure i got those that i can really use.

my most recent MES loot are those from the Colour Craft collection, i only got two...i wanted more but i have most of the colors in the palettes so i snatched those which i think i don't have yet.

here's my fave of all my MES:

MES in Fashion Patch

colors i used for my EOTD

and here's my look:

PAC eyebrow kit
MAC brow set in Beguile
UDPP
MAC MES in Fashion Patch, MAC Hoppin' for highlight
Maybelline Cat Eyes mascara
MAC Blacktrack fluidline

TFS primer (green)
Monave Caroline + Lauress Radiant Ivory
MUFE HD Finishing Powder
MAC True Romantic
Revlon Lustrous Lipstick in Pink in the Afternoon
MAC lip gellee in Dewy Jube

what i love with these MES is with such a small compact, i'd be able to come up with several looks. i know it's kinda hard to apply and there would be fallouts, but that's something that can be fixed by spritzing it with either evian or MAC Fix+.

I apply my lid color using MAC 239...dab it on the palette, spritz then pat it on my lids and apply the other color dry.

too much work? well, it's worth it though. so i don't mind.

i hope you like it...
tata!

9 comments:

Jamilla Camel said...

Those colours looks stunning against your complexion!

Unknown said...

i agree, i love MES. i think they take a little bit more work and some people are just too lazy. but the payoff is great!

Kay said...

u make it look like it's soo easy.. superb blending skills talaga :)

btw.. u and x look so cute on ur wedding pictures.. both look very happy and in bliss.. :)

AskMeWhats said...

I love how Pigmented most MES are..but you're right, its difficult to carry around and difficult to use :) but if you love them..you really do no? :D

Crystal said...

ang pretty ng fotd mo!

CHARRY said...

very pretty! want to try them too :)

Camille Santos said...

pretty as always..can you do a Mac Look on MAC hahaha.lol =p

Iambrigitte said...

thanks my dear sisses :)

shobe, if i can only do that..i will. hahaha at least this blog would have someone new to sport fotds/eotds. hehhe

Unknown said...

I wanna thanks to a great extent for providing such informative and qualitative material therefore often.http://www.luxtime.su/hermes-handbags/birkin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...