Saturday, October 10, 2009

My New Love: NYX lipsticks and lipglosses

i know i am SO behind in this one...but hey, it's better late than never huh!

today, i finally got hold of the raved round lipsticks from NYX. I was so ecstatic, that i swatched them as soon as i got home. again, i am not into lipsticks but this one might change that :)



lovely swatches

and now, on my lips:






don't mind my wrinkly lips...i was so excited that i didn't bother to make sure that i have applied it evenly on my lips. LOL

but, they are really pretttyyyy!


i am more into lipbalms and lipglosses...so i didn't pass on grabbing a few of NYX Megashine lipglosses:


swatches

and again, on my (wrinkly) lips:




what else can i say? well, i am officially inlove with NYX lipsticks and glosses.
geesh, i want more!
watch out for a thorough review...soon!

and i have good news for y'all...for those here in the Phils, you now have the chance to grab these items (and more) for a much lower price and items are already on hand, so no need to wait!

check this out:

(click on the picture to go to seller's website)

so what are you waiting for? hurry up and place your orders now...

tata!


8 comments:

Kimmy said...

Terrific swatches, I want Thalia, Circe, B52, Tea Rose and all the lipglosses, I love NYX products! ^_^

Unknown said...

They are very pretty indeed! *drools
Orange soda is a nice natural color. Love it! I love them all. *drools some more. Hahaha!

AskMeWhats said...

the shades all look pretty on you sis jheng coz you have such nice lips :) Thanks for the lip swatches

Miss Shopcoholic said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Miss Shopcoholic said...

I love NYX too! B52 lippie looks nice.. Thanks for the swatches.. My fave for the lippies are tea rose and lousiana while for the megashine gloss its beige and sunrise..

Fifi said...

great swatches! B52 looks too dark on me, but it looks so pretty on you!

Maui (Suushh) said...

Love the lipstick haul. I got mine at Digital Traincase too. The lipglosses look really pretty! I also got orange sode, but it looks very weird on me :/

Anonymous said...

Fantastic swatches! I really like the look of Tea Rose on you! Smokey Look and Beige glosses are beautiful, too. =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...