Wednesday, December 9, 2009

HELP!

I ran out of my HG makeup remover and can't seem to find it anywhere.

I am not sure if it has been phased out, or just OOS.

I am using Shu cleansing oil to remove my eyemakeup, but for the rest of my face, i use this. I am on breakouts galore right now and this one's so gentle that it doesn't aggravate my already troubled (and damned) skin.
so please, if anyone of you knows where to get this...please, PLEASE message me.

sniff!

by the way, here's my review on it just in case you missed it.

2 comments:

Jem said...

i see always see this at watsons...
try going to watsons not from the main malls.

Go for watsons at small malls lang. Im pretty sure you'll see some
^_~

I'm sure in ever grand central they have this at the dept store. I tried it & i don't like it kasi mahapdi :(

xxNikkiDooxx said...

I can see it here anywhere, this is what my used awhile back. She wants to buy a new one, pero nakalagay 2007 pa gnawa. Baka it's harmful.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...