Saturday, December 26, 2009

my pre-Xmas loots...

a few weeks before Xmas, i told myself i won't be going to the mall and do unnecessary shopping. i'd only go to the mall when i'm ready to do my Xmas gift-shopping.

and i did stay away from the mall...but online shopping and friends with uber nice items from abroad didn't.


my loots from Bangkok, courtesy of my friend Nimfa:


hmmm, so what's in the bag?


trinkets and pouches

cutesy tops

dresses

and here's my 2nd attempt on a pair of Melissa Origami:

this one's a size 6. I initially got a size 5 but it's too small for me...good thing i was able to sell it. the sizing for this one's sooo confusing. Melissa website says this pair is a size bigger...so if you're a size 6, get size 5. and i did just that...but i ended up with foot sores.

this time, with a size 6, it's BIG on me.

geesh..i wish they have half-sizes. now i am thinking of putting this pair on sale again (sigh)


4 comments:

Shen said...

tama ba nakikita ko? Mga sleeveless?? Yey!! the white tank is real pretty! hope to see it on you soon! mwah! i miss you, jheng!!

Iambrigitte said...

hahaha shen, pambahay yun! wehehhe..sa laki ko ngayon malamang next year pa sila magkasya s akin waaaaa....i miss u too, sis!

Bernadette Villanueva said...

Ang cutesy nga ng tops, Jheng! =) And you know, I always have problems also with shoe sizes, so I can't do online shopping for shoes! huhu. And half sizes are very rare now =(

Happy New Year!

G said...

it's a major headache to shop for shoes online... i love shopping and trying on stuff ---- especially shoes!!! shopping online robs the thrill of trying on the shoes i see on the shelves before debating with myself on buying them hahahaha

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...