Thursday, December 10, 2009

my early Xmas presents...

if there's a time of the year that i love, it would definitely be Christmas. i still jump with joy whenever i get to receive gifts, no matter how big or small it is. the mere fact that they have thought of me simply warms my heart :)

and yeah, i love my birth month too!
(wink)

i got the following presents from two people close to my heart. they never fail to surprise me with things they are sure i would love to have. and aside from that, they send me gifts anytime of the year!

from my ate gracie, who i have been missing a lot:

L'orael True Match Roller Foundation and Maybelline Vibrating mascara

These two are not yet available here and my ate made sure i get my grubby hands on them first!

and of course, X made sure i get my presents early as well:

JVC Everio videocam

this videocam was on my wish list for last year...it was late alright, but hey, it's better late than never!

so lightweight that i don't feel any strain when i use it. now, there no more excuse not to do video tutorials (i just wish i can find time to do so).

and because he knows that i don't like buying bags, he bought me one:

red bag from Nine West

seriously, it amazes me that he knows what type of bag i need and would use. to think he's not into buying ladies' stuff before.

love my bag :)

To ate and X, thanks again for making me feel like it's Christmas morning at such an early date. i love all the stuff you sent...but of course, it would be much much better to have you here this coming holidays.

4 comments:

Liza! said...

Aaaawe. that's so sweet of Gracie and Mr. X. :-)


Maybelline has vibrating mascara, wow.. It's definitely a must-try.

Janelle said...

i love getting gifts as much as giving them :) nice presents you got there lucky girl...

AskMeWhats said...

you deserve the gifts sis as you've been really nice this year :) :) :)

Iambrigitte said...

thanks sisters...but i am still hoping to get that iPhone! hahaha

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...