Monday, December 7, 2009

Previous looks...

sorry for the lack of updates...(again!) i haven't been blogging lately since i am always running out of time when i get home. not to mention i am breaking out so bad that i just got too lazy to take pics and post them here. i really hate my skin condition nowadays, the lack of sleep is finally taking its toll on me.

i think i am going back to taking up Diane35 (birth control pills) to help me with my acne problem...and yeah, i am also going back to the only skin regimen that (REALLY) works on me...OBAGI.

anyways, here are just a few of previous looks i made. excuse me for the pimples and rough skin...argh!

brown-black smokey eyes using NYX eyeshadow pencil and MAC carbon, espresso




gold-brown eyes using MAC eyeshadows




revisiting my love for mineral eyeshadows (aromaleigh):



still from Aromaleigh:


life's been busy these past weeks...and busier the following weeks because of parties i need to attend for the holidays. i can say i have my social life back! heheheh. i've been going out on weekends to de-stress (at least, less expensive that shopping) and meet new people.
Xmas is fast approaching...haven't had the chance to start with my shopping. hopefully, i can jumpstart this weekend when mom comes over.

how about you ladies, what have you been up to lately?
tata!

8 comments:

AskMeWhats said...

yay for your social life being back on track! Sis your skin is GORGEOUS! :) Miss na kita!

Unknown said...

very pretty! you look pretty.

Shen said...

j on getting her groove back! woohooo!! :) kelan tayo?? :)

vanilla said...

awww everything looks perfect !
esp blush and eyes !hehe

Sugar Bunnie said...

LOVE IT♥♥
can you do some more youtube videos

Liza! said...

yay! loverly!

i really miss you, sis. :-*

<3 <3 <3

Miss Shopcoholic said...

love all your FOTD's jheng!

Violet Honeybee said...

so many pretty looks! I'm so jealous lol

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...