Monday, December 28, 2009

MakeUp Gig: Nokia E72 launch...

i sooo miss doing makeup! my new job doesn't allow me to do much...but hey, i still have the choice whether to go to work or do the only thing that makes me happy no?

when Mich asked me if i want to do makeup for Nokia last December 3 at Shangrila, i said YES!

but don't worry, in as much as i wanted to grab that E72 (a notch higher than my beloved E71 that was stolen from me...sniff), i can't!


anyways, here are the gorgeous models i was able to work with:



our beauties together with Michelle

hopefully, i get more gigs next year...
i want to do more makeuuuuppppp!


thanks ladies!


3 comments:

Christy said...

wow, that's awesome that you get to do make up for events. the models look goooorgeous!

AskMeWhats said...

great job :) Sorry about you losing the phone :( That's so bad!!!

G said...

pretty pretty :D you're amazing :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...