Tuesday, April 27, 2010

some things never change...

when I was a lot, LOT younger...I remember being fond of coloring books. I would always ask for a coloring back instead of other toys whenever I'll be asked what I want for a gift or pasalubong. with my coloring books come my huge collection of coloring pens...and I mean, all sort of coloring pens: pastels, colored pentel pens, crayons, etc.

my coloring materials consisted most of my toys back then. and now I realize where my fondness of colors actually come from!

fast forward to this day, I can say that I am still a collector of coloring pens. but this time, my pens are for "bigger" girls like me:

Pearlglide Intense Eyeliners, Pro Long Wear Lipstain Markers and Greasepaint stick from MAC

Pearlglides in Undercurrent and Almost Noir



Full of Flare and Runway Ripened

Greasepaint

swatches

i still get my hands dirty whenever I "play" with my coloring pens...just like I used to back in the days.
=)

thanks to Sophie for giving me a great deal for these "pens."

2 comments:

Bernadette Villanueva said...

Come to think of it, I'm fond of coloring books, too. So we now know where our makeup interest came from. =) Miss you, Jheng!

Gracie said...

Oh sis! I love colours too! I miss chatting with you baby sis! xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...