Wednesday, April 14, 2010

de-stressing...

for almost 2 months, I've been working 7days/wk and to keep me sane, I make sure that I do a bit of de-stressing from time to time:

because i can't get enough of concealers and brightening powders to cover my darn eyebags

these earrings are so cheap! selling for Php50 each, i wasn't able to stop myself from getting a lot. and i want to go back and get more :)

bangle and bracelet, also Php50 each

one for me, and the other one for mom

would you believe I haven't read any of these

some stuff still from Watsons

bought the MAC Studio Fix liquid foundation online and got the rest as freebies...cool!

there was also a time when I nearly cried out of frustration...and to comfort myself, I did a bit of online shopping. i was carting like mad and clicking on that Send Payment button made me feel like I've reached Nirvana...well, it's another story when I get to see my bill for this month! hahahaa

oh well...at least there's something else we can do to make ourselves feel a bit better. right?

tata!

4 comments:

AskMeWhats said...

Girl..keep that chin up! At least we'll be relaxing, kahit a day lang! Can't wait to bond with you and the rest!

文学少女 (Literature Girl) said...

sis, where did you get that Majolica Majorca mascara in the last picture!

Heheh I love destressing by buying lots of skin care and makeup too!!!

Nikki said...

hi! where did you buy your earrings?? ang dami :P

Bernadette Villanueva said...

Naku, I'm soo stressed din! And I don't even have time to shop =,(

This weekend, I promise myself na, kasi you inspired me! =P

Nice earrings!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...