Wednesday, April 14, 2010

What's Up!

yes ladies, I am still alive. I've been MIA for quite sometime...blame it on my endless tasks in the office and some personal matters I am going thru. but I am okay, I have to be okay. =)

anyways, so what have I been up to lately aside from work?

you are seeing that right...I'm back to the gym! I have to and well, at least I have something else to look forward to after office. Wish me luck that I won't lose interest after a few visits (like what i did in the past). I have to lose weight anyway because I got SO BIG!

and to remind you what I look like (in case you've forgotten hahaa):


yep...still wearing a lot of neutrals! i miss my "colorful" days so baaad!

it's midweek and I already feel so exhausted. i haven't been to the gym for the past days (uh-oh...) because of work and now my body's aching for that 15-minute sauna session i'd always have after every workout. i know we are supposed to feel tired after workout but I just feel so energized and great after. i'll make up for the lost days next week...(fingers crossed)

by the way, I am so looking forward to spending a day with my girls this week. we're going out of town for an event and we are all so excited!

(to give you a hint where we are going)

i missed you all...i missed blogging and answering inquiries and requests. i wish i'll be back to my regular posting soon.


3 comments:

Camille Santos said...

wow thats a big neutrogena bottle,LOL,waaa i want to come tooooo...been a fan of neutrogena since highschool and im loving their healthy defense and healthy skin enhancer moisturizer!enjoy

AskMeWhats said...

see you at the event sis and it'll be full day of wackiness! can't wait!!! I need the break too!!!!

notjustminerals said...

waaa, I can't go this friday! hope you all have a great time!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...