Monday, February 16, 2009

(belated) HAPPY VALENTINES!

hiyeee, ladies. so what did you do on V-day? well, i don't really have a "date" but since 'twas a weekend and my cousin's bday, i just went home to the province. besides, what's the best way to spend V-day (if you don't have any "date") than spending it with your family!

i stayed the whole day at home, to catch up with sleep. i've always been sleep deprived during weekdays so i try to make up for it during weekdays. then we attended mass in the early evening and then went to a hotel for dinner. unfortunately, there has been some sort of "conflict" that's why my mom and my sis didn't go with us. i first thought of cancelling our reservations, but the dinner is X's present to my cousin and to us. i went with my tita and my cousin, and met with X's brother and his wife.

with Yvette, the birthday celebrant (yeah, her bday falls on Vday!)

i am hungry

with Chippy, a good friend and owner of Crown Royale Hotel (Balanga City)

i am (burp) full!

and here's my Vday story....so there i was, enjoying desert and looking around for familiar faces in the crowd when the band's vocalist stepped up on the stage again and started talking. i was wondering why because their set has just ended and well, they aren't supposed to be back that soon. LOL i can hardly hear what he's saying because of the noise, but it seemed like he was dedicating a song to somebody...from somebody. just when i started talking to my tita sitting next to me, i heard the song "Through the Years." and i was like "hmmm, that's our song!" but of course, i only said that to myself. hehehehe

and i went back to talking to my tita when i realized that people are staring at me. then i heard somebody called my name. i looked up and saw this waiter holding a bouquet of flowers...then he said "Happy Valentines, Ma'am from Sir Kristian." i nearly choked. i didn't expect that! i saw people smiling and even heard some say "Awwww.." i bet i was all red that time! but of course, it felt good. it really felt good. and that's the only time i realized that the song was dedicated to me. too bad, i wasn't able to hear the whole dedication.

see...i'm all red, and sweating! LOL

flowers from X

again, with the bday celebrant.

thanks, X for the wonderful dinner and flowers! you surely made me feel not alone this Vday. :)

so i went home and teased my mom back coz she'd been teasing me the whole day for not getting any...turned out my bouquet was waaaay bigger than what she got!

tee-hee.

4 comments:

AskMeWhats said...

awww X is sooo sweet :D eventhough he's not around, he makes sure you feel special :) You deserve it sis! happy Vday!

Anonymous said...

Aaaawwwwwww! What a sweet surprise! :) Happy Valentine's!

Shen said...

X is such a keeper, says the pres of the X and J love theme club (ehem! that's me!) :)

Iambrigitte said...

thanks sisters! hehehe kaw talga shen!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...