Thursday, February 26, 2009

lovin' my Aromaleigh pigments....

like a child with a new toy, i've been playing with my new pigments i got as a gift from a dear friend. I've been lemming on Aromaleigh since last year, but i've been holding back since i have tons of (sample) pigments from different mmu companies. Now that i have AL's Gothic Lolita collection, i am definitely going to get full pots of some that i really like.
here's two of my looks using AL pigments...stupid me keeps on forgetting to take pics on some days. (toink)

AL Gothic Lolita in Angel Bouquet and Burnt Roses




AL Gothic Lolita in Teddy Wisp


what i love with mmu pigments, aside from its blendability and staying power, is that you can get away from just wearing a single shade or two and the entire look would still look nice. it would be like you've used a lot of colors for it won't look flat or too simple. i've been reaching out for my mmu pigments on my lazy days.

for those who have been sending me requests to do some looks and reviews, please bear with me ladies. work is really taking too much of my time these days. it's HELL week for this week and for the next two weeks to come. (sniff). i am so tired, and my face is again acting up. i got in the office yesterday with pretty much normal-looking face, but ended up with some flakiness on my cheeks and chin by the time i got home at around 3am. =(
i promise myself to have a week-long vacation as soon as my project in the office is done.
i miss blogging, and i miss chatting with you ladies. hope everything's well with you all.

(hugs and kisses)
tata!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a gorgeous look! I missed your FOTDs!

AskMeWhats said...

I missed your posts sis!!!! thanks for showing us great EOTD and FOTD :D

♥ Nehs ♥ said...

ganda ganda! u put ur liner perfectly! loves it!

cherie said...

hi! may I know what lipstick/lipgloss you're using in this photo? thanks!

~cherie

fuzkittie said...

It's very pretty, the pigments! This look is very natural and nice~ :]

The Shades Of U said...

Gorgeousness! I'm glad you're back to using mineral shadows. Your Joppa baggies must have been so lonely! :)

Bubbletush said...

hi! what brand of eyeliner do you use? i've always been having problems with eyeliners because they always smudge.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...