Friday, February 13, 2009

some previous EOTDs/FOTDs...



used my pressed Silk Naturals eyeshadows



ans this is why you have to make sure that you've put just the right amount of pressing medium:


acccck!
note that i've applied UDPP first. it creased big time on my lids! snifff....



Bourjois e/s in Noir Emeraude and Artdeco e/s #44




MAC Ricepaper and MAC MES in Hot Contrast (Black side)




MAC MES in Pink Split and MMU e/s with sealant as eyeliner on the upper lashlines





Pure Anada e/s in Icy Petal and Monave e/s in Semi-matte brown

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You always have the best EOTDs!

Gracie said...

Absolutely stunning EOTDs sis :)

Iambrigitte said...

wwweee, thanks sisters! :)

cavano said...

Hi, which SN e/s are you using if I may ask :)? And I envied Artdeco stuffs are way cheaper there! I just got few e/s and a lipgloss yesterday (the gloss is around 260PHP more here :(). They're so pretty I cannot resist :p.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...