Monday, February 2, 2009

I hate Giorgio Armani...

please see Cinthia's post here...

let's all say NO to animal cruelty!

ugh, now there's no way i'm gonna buy anything from them.

i used to have a bunny pet years ago. i still remember how we took care of it, we named it POK (weird name, i know). mom makes sure it's well fed, takes a bath at least 2x a week and cuddled. when POK died, they had no idea how to tell me. it really broke my heart when i learned about it.

i can't imagine how people (who call themselves HUMANS) can do this. they should be ashamed of themselves. probably they should try taking their skins from themselves so they would know how to be treated like animals. :(

i really, really hate them.
sniff

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's horrible :(

Sadly, a lot of brands are practicing animal cruelty too, like L'Oreal. If you want to check if a company tests on animals, here's a link:

http://search.caringconsumer.com/

Cinthia Truong said...

Thanks sissy for reposting it. I hope all the beauty bloggers does the same thing. This will definitely bring awareness to others.

Sorry about your POK. Bunny is my favorite animal but it's sad that this kind of inhuman act happen to all different types of animals. :(

fuzkittie said...

I got so disturbed watching it! :[ And then I thought of my rabbit fur hats at home... :[[[

Unknown said...

this is really sad. i also used to have pet bunnies and they are also weirdly name like POK, they are a couple, the male is Minyong and the female is Pitimini. Hay, I even have them baptized and had a party with the ninongs and ninangs (my cousins and sisters)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...