Monday, February 2, 2009

Happy Friday look...

okay, another shot with my "lucky" eyeshadow color for this year. this time, i played with my MAC MES in Fresh Green Mix which i haven't used for a loooong time.



EYES:
PAC brow kit topped with MAC brow set in Girl Boy
UDPP
MAC paintpot in Soft Ochre
MAC MES in Fresh Green Mix
CS gel liner in Black
MAC mascara
Revlon eyeliner



my face still looks flushed from using Obagi. I try to put just a little blush but i still end up looking like a clown. oh well, gotta sacrifice to get back that "glow" i had when i was still loyal to Obagi.


FACE:
Smashbox Photofinish light primer
Monave Caroline
Lauress Radiant Ivory
MAC Sculpt and Shape
Oceanmist Saffron Concealer
Elianto blush in Mauve

LIPS:
Artdeco lipstick topped with 4U2 gloss

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so loving the green!!!

Iambrigitte said...

thanks a bunch, loot!

stormyyskyy said...

I absolutely love green, but i'm wondering if it works with blue-grey eyes. Any clue & if I can get it in the US?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...