Monday, July 20, 2015

Soap & Glory Bath and Body Products

It's a Monday once again!  It was a long weekend here in PH so I hope you guys had a great weekend.  'twas the same thing back in UAE but I'm not sure if they are back to work today.  Whatever the case may be, I just hope that the extra days off were enough to re-energize you all for another week of working.  Just stay focused, happy and keep on smiling!

Today I'll be sharing with you some of the Soap and Glory products that I got a while back. It's not the first time I come across this brand. The first product that I got to use from Soap & Glory was the pore detox mask that I bought when I was in Dubai for the first time, back in 2012.  I have used it for quite some time and I believe I was able to finish a tube but haven't really gotten into posting a review (my bad!)  So now, I'll be including a bit of review for each of the product that I got as a sample.  Just so I won't forget, like the first time.
^_^

Soap & Glory Bath and Body Products


Soap & Glory Hand Food
Soap & Glory Hand Food
I can't say if this is indeed the most astonishing hand cream ever, but what I can say is that this is the most delicious-smelling hand cream I've ever tried. This contains shea butter, macadamia oil and marshmallow. Yes, marshmallow! So just imagine how good this smells.  It feels so luxurious but it doesn't leave my hands feeling greasy and sticky.  



Flake Away and Righteous Butter
Flake Away Body Polish and Righteous Butter Body Butter
Now this duo is definitely a heaven-sent. If you love giving yourself a bit of that well-deserved "ME" time by going to the spa but you don't really have the time (or budget is quite limited), get this duo, light some scented candles in your bathroom and pamper yourself. 

Soap & Glory Flake Away
Soap & Glory Flake Away
Scrub away those dead skin with this body polish infused with shea butter, sweet almond oil, peach seed powder, sea salt and sugar to reveal radiant, smooth skin.  I fell inlove with this scrub on the first use and I vowed to buy the full-sized tub, and I did!  The grains are bigger than my usual body scrubs but as long as you use it on a damp skin, it's fine. I didn't experience any harsh reactions on the skin after I use it. In fact, it leaves my skin so soft, I don't really have to use a lotion or moisturizer after. And the scent? Oh, simply heavenly!

Soap & Glory The Righteous Butter
Soap & Glory The Righteous Butter
I dislike Body Butters not because they don't get the job done, but because I simply hate dipping my hands on the tub to get some product.  I know I can use a spatula.  But seriously, will you be able to do so all the time? I know I can't.  Hahhaa. Anyway, except for the way this baby is packaged, I am loving this body butter.  It moisturizes your skin stat!  Despite it's slightly heavy, creamy texture, it is easy to apply and doesn't leave your skin looking and feeling greasy. I use it  at night because my skin gets so dry in the morning especially with my AC in full blast.  It has a quite strong floral smell but since I use it at night, I don't really mind.  But those who dislike perfumed skincare, this might be a major turn-off.

Now, the last two products that I got are self-bronzing products.  And you know me, I am all for whitening so why on earth would I self-bronze? I mean, I use a bronzer but only on small areas of my face. But on my body? Nope.  But the curious me won, so I decided to give it a try. Check this out:


Whoa!

Okay, I might have over-reacted but please know that this is the first time that I've tried a self-bronzer/tanner. And I'm really amazed! 

Soap & Glory Glow Getter Sun Powder Spray
This is the product that I used to bronze one of my legs on the above photo and it's really easy to use. I spray the product directly on the skin and then I used my hands to apply it evenly.  No streaks, no patchiness or whatsoever. I quite liked it actually. The color doesn't rub off easily but I don't think I would dare to wear this with white clothes.  Hehehe!  It washes off easily with water and soap so if you didn't like how it turned out, you don't really have to worry about getting stuck with your temporary skin color.  If you want a deeper tone, just apply the product in layers. Quite handy, no?

Soap & Glory One Night Tanned Instant Beach-Bronzed Buttergel
Soap & Glory One Night Tanned Instant Beach-Bronzed Buttergel
Now this one I haven't tried yet but I am guessing this works just like the first one but in a gel/lotion form.  I just took a sniff and it does smell coconut-y, just like it claims. I'm not so sure if I am liking the smell, or if it will go away after you apply because I don't think I would like to smell like coconut if I'm going to be out. Hahaha! 

Anyway, we will be going to Maldives sometime in October and so I'll bring these self-tanners with me. I'll try each of them on separate days and will update you guys which one works better.  I got so stoked on my first try that I asked myself why I didn't even bother trying them earlier.  I remember a friend of mine told me that I look better in a tan because I look slimmer.  I should've taken note of that instead of trying to be whiter.  Hay, pinays and ang pagpapaputi talaga!

How about you, have you tried any of their products? 
Any recommendations?
Please like me on Facebook ( IambrigittePage ) and follow me on Twitter (_IAmBrigitte_) and Instagram (Iambrigitte)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...