Monday, July 13, 2015

Back in Pinas


with Mom and Sam

Oh yes, I am back in PH!  I really hope it's for good, but it isn't.  After being out of the country for almost two years, I can say that nothing feels like home than being in your bayang sinilangan.  Iba talaga sa Pinas. I will not trade it with any other place in the world.  But for now, me and Mr. X just have to do what we gotta do. Tiis-tiis muna and eventually, both of us will be home. And hopefully, we'll be with our bundle of joys.  Can you please help us pray for that? Pretty please?

I'm back for a one month vacation. To be honest, I'm not really here for a vacation.  I went home for an operation and though I can have it done in the UAE, I preferred to go home so I'd be with my family too.  Too bad, Mr. X wasn't able to come home with me but I am sure that I have his 100% support and prayers.  No, I am not sick.  But we can actually say that too, but really, I am not. Confusing? Hahaha, I'm sorry.  I will give more details soon, promise.  For now can I ask for a favour? Can you please include me in your prayers?  I really need all the support that I can get at this point. 
Thank you in advance.
^_^

Please like me on Facebook ( IambrigittePage ) and follow me on Twitter (_IAmBrigitte_) and Instagram (Iambrigitte)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...