Monday, July 20, 2015

Madonna The Rebel Heart Tour Is Coming To Manila


Madonna in Manila

The Queen of Pop is coming to Manila! Yes folks, it's confirmed, she'll be in PH for a ONE NIGHT concert as part of her Rebel Heart Tour.  

My reaction?  WHYYYYYYY!!!???  I mean, why not now that I am here!?  Sniff.  I can book another  ticket to fly back in February but what if our plans push through this year?  If that happens, I won't be able to travel. Of course our plans are MORE IMPORTANT but to see Madonna in flesh performing her ultimate hits is also a dream of mine. Oh well, I guess I will just have to see her in another time.  Hopefully she'll come back to UAE soon.  If that happens, I'll be the first one to buy a ticket. And a VIP ticket at that! Choz!

Her much-awaited concert will be held at the 12000-seater MOA Arena in Pasay City  on February 24, 2016. OMG, just thinking about being able to attend is already giving me goosebumps. I am imagining that a lot of people attending will be in their best Madonna costumes.  Heck, I would do too! Oh, if only. (sigh)

There are a lot of "rumours" circulating that VIP tickets are priced at almost Php50k, but that is yet to be confirmed as tickets will only go on sale starting this Sunday, July 26 at 10AM through SM ticket outlets.  

Tickets on Pre-sale:
For members of Icon, Madonna's official fans club, they will receive a special coded to access the pre-sale tomorrow, July 21 at 10AM.   
For citi cardholders, you are also eligible for a pre-sale starting July 22 at 10AM until July 23.

(Sigh) I really am broken-hearted. Korny man, but my god, I grew up listening to Madonna's songs. I think I still I know most of her songs by heart, yung mga "classics" ha!? My favorite? Shempre pa, the walang kamatayang "Material Girl," "Papa Don't Preach," "Like A Virgin," "Crazy for you," etc. Lost na ako when it comes to her recent recordings.   She was my Mom's favorite. Was, since she likes Shakira more daw ngayon. Me? I'll forever be a Madonna fan.  Oh yes, pagdating kay Madonna, may Forever!
^_^

So, are you attending? And if you are, care to share what your outfit will be? Ako (if only), I'll come in an outfit like this one:


^_^


Please like me on Facebook ( IambrigittePage ) and follow me on Twitter (_IAmBrigitte_) and Instagram (Iambrigitte)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I saw a friend of mine posted a pic of a ticket and the price was PhP 57k! I just don't know if that was for real and if that was hers. Envious me. (^-^)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...