Friday, July 3, 2015

My "Let's Go To The Grocery, But Let's Drop By Somewhere First" Moment

I seriously can't remember the last time I posted a haul on my blog.  I still buy some stuff, though not as much as before, but I don't get too excited like I am right now with my recent purchase. 
 
Me and the hubby were at the mall a few nights ago. We were on our way to the grocery when I decided to do a quick check at the Bobbi Brown counter. I've been itching to buy the Long-Wear Cream Shadow Stick in Vanilla for ages, but it's always OOS. I don't usually check out makeup counters when I'm with hubby (I think we all know why, hahah!) but I just had the feeling that the long-awaited Vanilla is finally available.  And it is!  I jumped with joy as soon as the SA told me there is still ONE remaining stock. OMG, the last one. I gotta have it!  I was already at the cashier when I glanced upon a box that says Mini Must Haves so while waiting for my turn to be served, I picked it up and checked what's inside. 
 
 
 
Mini Must Haves, AED 178
(Mini Essentials)
 
Needless to say, I bought it.  I mean how can I say No? It has all the nicest stuff!  What really sold me is the Cleansing Oil and the BB Cream, which I have been wanting to try. It comes with makeup pouch too.  I think this one's a good deal, really. 
 
 



Pot Rouge in Pale Pink
 
Lip Gloss in Crystal

Smokey Eyes Mascara
 
Long-Wear Cream Shadow Stick in Sand Dune
 
I already have this in full-size, but it's almost out. Oh yeah, think about Good Timing!
^_^
 
Soothing Cleansing Oil
 
I've read a lot of good things about this baby, and now I am really glad I'd be able to try it first before spending more moolah on the fullsize.  I haven't tried it yet but me thinks I am going to love it to bits. Wanna bet?
 
BB Cream in Medium
 
Keeping my fingers crossed that this is my shade.  Same with the cleansing oil, I've been wanting to give this a try for a long time already.  Uh-huh, gone are the days that I go straight away to buying stuff without really trying them first. I know I can check it out in a counter but I need something like this much to really try it and check how my skin reacts to it.
 
As expected, my husband was like, "Are we still going to the grocery?" To which I answered, "Not anymore, I spent all my money!" LOL. He asked me if I really need all of these and I told him that I am actually paying for the makeup pouch and the stuff inside are just bonus. Hahaha. I'm sure he didn't believe, but who wants to argue with a wife who's buying makeup?
 
 
And of course, I finally got to have this:


I am one happy shopper!

How about you, what's your most recent purchase that made you really excited?

Please like me on Facebook ( IambrigittePage ) and follow me on Twitter (_IAmBrigitte_) and Instagram (Iambrigitte)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha! my boyfriend's like that too, he always ask me, "di ba may red lipstick ka na?"
I just bought the Happy Skin Preview Collection, first time kong mag matte red na hindi na-highlight yung dry patches ng lips ko so winner. hehe.

Anonymous said...

HAHAHA I love the whole "makeup over food" moment! :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...