Friday, July 31, 2015

Essie Neons 2015 Collection

Want to command attention to your nails?  Then check out this 6-shades Neons Collection from Essie for 2015:

Essie Neons 2015 Collection
Essie Neons 2015 Collection

Definitely not for the faint-hearted, the shades in this collection are all about being loud, standing out in a crowd and fun, fun, fun.  I'm not sure about you, but the colours are just so summer-y!  I know it's raining almost everyday here in Manila but if you still want that summer vibe, then go and paint your nails with these. Not sure what colour to wear? Why not wear them all then?
^_^

Available shades:

Make Some Noise
(Electric Blue)



Coacha'bella
(Magenta)

Groove is in the heart 
(Peachy Pink)

All Access Pass
(Indigo)

Vibrant Vibes
(Lime)

Fine, I did say 6 shades are in this collection but my apologies for not having a photo for the last, but definitely not the least, the Melody Maker which is a gorgeous teal. I'm not sure why that shade's not included from the press release that I got. I'm thinking that it might be because we only have 5 shades available in UAE instead of 6. Or maybe, they just don't have a high-resolution photo of the 6th shade. Hahaha!

I was sent some samples from our friends in Pencell PR and Essie ME (thanks so much!), so   you know what's next...swatches!  Sorry for the crappy photos though.  I didn't bring my DSLR camera with me so I'm just taking photos using my digicam whose settings are all messed up. Argh!



All Access Pass

Vibrant Vibes

Coacha'bella

Make Some Noise

Take note that all swatches are without a top coat and so you can see that they are all glossy on their own. The Vibrant Vibes dried off as matte while the rest stayed glossy as when they were first applied.  The consistency of the polishes is somewhat thick and I was scared that it might take a long while to dry or it might look goopy if  I apply in several layers, but it did not. It's streaky during the first layer but it goes on smooth and even when you apply another layer, except for the Vibrant Vibes which I think would need at least 3 layers for it to come out really even.  

Like my other Essie polishes, these babies dry fast and I didn't even need to use a quick dry top coat. It's been 3 days since I applied All Access Pass and so far, no signs of any chipping.  This is what I like about Essie polishes, they last really long than my other polishes.  They don't come cheap but its quality makes up for its price. 


Please like me on Facebook ( IambrigittePage ) and follow me on Twitter (_IAmBrigitte_) and Instagram (Iambrigitte)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...