Sunday, January 29, 2012

I miss my EOTDs...

I've been away for two weeks for a vacation, and so did my eye makeup.  Yes, I didn't wear eye makeup (except for a liner and mascara on some days) for that long.  Not because I've been too lazy or too busy, but because I was wearing sunglasses most of the time (except at night, of course!)  It was cold, but the sun's too harsh that I cannot stand not wearing sunglasses during the day.  So what's the point? Nobody's gonna see my eye makeup anyway.  I must admit, it was hard getting used to seeing my eyes so plain.  And yeah,  my eyes look terribly sleepy with no makeup on.

Now that I'm back, it's time for EOTDs again.  I was scared when I got my hands on my eyeshadow brushes again, for I might've lost my blending skills not being able to put it into practice for weeks.  I certainly hope not since I still have upcoming makeup gigs soon.  I need to practice, and probably try to learn new techniques.  I feel like I'm getting a bit rusty already.  I actually want to study makeup again, if only my schedule (and budget) permits.

So here's my first EOTD for this year...I wanted to do something brighter, but I am yet to get back on the groove of doing eye makeup again.  So I opted for something simple...trying to conceal any boo-boo just in case it'll be like my first time doing eye makeup. 



I've finally got to use my UD 15th Anniversary eyeshadow palette again, which I also missed.  I've let go of some of my UD BOS palettes, but I'm not letting go of this one. 



 
my skin's getting better after being clogged for weeks...so excited for summer, since my skin seems to prefer that season. weird, i know.

tata!

4 comments:

Jamilla Camel said...

I love this look!

kumiko mae said...

i love how you look soooo classy wearing any type of smokey eye :D

PEACHY PINK SISTERS said...

Love this EOTD! :D

My skin hates the summer season though. :P

Sofia Gatchalian said...

Great look!

http://bucketofcoffee.blogspot.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...