Sunday, January 22, 2012

Getting all giddy with my Snoe Beauty loot!

I've been reading a lot of raves about the products from a Filipino-owned store called Snoe Beauty for a while now. I got an invite from them last month to get a first-hand experience of their products but I wasn't able to go. Since then, my fellow bloggers have been raving how good and promising their products are. I held myself back for a time...but when my good friend Sophie, personally started raving about her favorite product from them (Hair Heroes), I just knew I have to get my hands on their products as well!


Too bad I was away for weeks, so I contented myself from just reading her raves about it online (Sophie surely knows how to make me green with envy, LOL). And when I got back, the first on my to do list is checking out their store and get myself my own Hair Heroes...but you know me, I'm not going home with just that!





My Snoe Beauty loot!



Hair Heroes with Intense Argan Oil
(Php499.00)
Lavish your hair with Snoe’s Revolutionary 5-in-one Intense Argan Oil Moroccan Liquid Gold. This cleansing conditioner replaces shampoo, conditioner, deep conditioner, de-tangler, leave-on conditioner, and even shaving cream. For all hair types, 5-in-one is formulated to add moisture without weighing hair down. It effectively cleanses & hydrates hair without stripping or robbing it of its natural nutrients and oils. It has astonishing healing, conditioning, and anti-aging properties to keep your hair nourished and revitalized, to keep you looking beautiful.


Here Comes the Sunblock
(Php199.00)
Instant white SPF 45 Sun Lotion with Bengkoang ( Singkamas)
Moisurizes, whitens, damage protection, anti-oxidants, non-greasy, paraben-free
Bengkoang contains vitamin C, Flovanoids and Saponins which is a natural sunscreen to prevent skin damage brought about by free radicals. It effectively inhibits the formulation of melanin and pigmentation due to hormones and the sun, as it prevents and reduces acne scars. This lotion will immediately transform your skin with a with a whiter complexion that comes with anti-aging effects.




 Beso Balm
(Php149.00)
Plumps, Soothes, Protects and Freshens breath. 
Instructions: Use before kissing or whenever you feel like it!




Vitamin C-rich Calamansi Beauty Bar
(Php139.00)
Organic, using only real calamansi. Citrus Micracarpa or commonly known as calamansi, is a rich source of vitamin C and Alpha Hydroxy Acids.Whitens dark spots caused by acne, freckles and melasma. Can naturally bleach the dark regions of the body especially the under-arms and inner thigh. Acts as an organic deodorant. A natural astringent that safely eliminates pimples without being harsh to the skin.



The Special Black Bleaching Bar
(Php139.00)
Effectively whitens dark spots, acne blemishes, freckles and melasma. Contains fruit acids that loosens the bond between dry skin cells and new skin cells.Our special formula provides intense bleaching and whitening action that produces luminous skin.



Rejuvenating Collagen Beauty Bar
(Php139.00)
Has collagen and fruit extracts to give skin its radiant and healthy glow to maintain a whiter, youthful look.  Collagen is a natural protein that keeps skin smooth and firm, fresh and elastic. Repairs aging skin.
I've been using the Hair Heroes for 2 days now and I AM LOVING IT!!!  I can't stop myself from running my fingers through my hair, like seriously! I love how it makes my hair soft and straight, and looking healthy. I'll post a full review on this one soon, so watch out!
^_^

I visited their kiosk at the 3rd floor of Robinsons Galleria, and I love how accommodating their salesperson there.  She definitely knows the products and doesn't pressure you to buying their stuff.  I wanted to get all their soaps since I've also been reading a lot of raves about it, but I only have one body and I don't think I'd be able to use all of them at the same time...so yeah, I only got three. LOL.  They have a lot of interesting products that I would like to get next time.  So this surely isn't my first and last visit.

Have you tried their products?  If not, you better do!  I'm sure you won't regret it.  If you've tried any of their products, I'll be happy to know about it so I can include it on my list next time.
^_^

Stay gorgeous!

(all product info taken from Snoe Beauty website)

6 comments:

Aya said...

I LOVE their sunblock! :D

My Gorgeous Pink Cheeks said...

I'm hooked with their Here Comes The Sunblock and Whitening Scrub with Kojic Acid! I went to Galleria too recently just to restock on these Snoe items! x

Bec of http://mygorgeouspinkcheeks.blogspot.com/

PEACHY PINK SISTERS said...

Haven't tried any snoe beauty products yet. But i'm interested to know how the black bleaching bar performs. Hoping for a review! :)

Gellie Abogado said...

I have their sunblock, beso balm and the black soap which are all absolutely amazing! :D

Steph said...

I bought the Hair Heroes Intense Argan Oil at Landmark yesterday and it cost me Php 499. do the prices of their products differ according to branch? hehe

Issa said...

O would like to try the Hair Heroes based from your review! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...