Thursday, January 26, 2012

Product Review: Snoe Beauty's Hair Heroes Intense Argan Oil

It's been almost a week since I started using Snoe Beauty's Hair Heroes and I am loving it to bits that I consider it my current HG conditioner.  Like Sophie, I only have good things to say to my new found love when it comes to hair care..and if you wanna know (and see) why, read on...

Snoe Beauty Hair Heroes Intense Argan Oil 
Lavish your hair with Snoe’s Revolutionary 5-in-one Intense Argan Oil Moroccan Liquid Gold. This cleansing conditioner replaces shampoo, conditioner, deep conditioner, de-tangler, leave-on conditioner, and even shaving cream. For all hair types, 5-in-one is formulated to add moisture without weighing hair down. It effectively cleanses & hydrates hair without stripping or robbing it of its natural nutrients and oils. It has astonishing healing, conditioning, and anti-aging properties to keep your hair nourished and revitalized, to keep you looking beautiful.

Active Ingredients:

  • ARGAN OIL: Split-end protection. Restores damaged hair, providing remarkable shine to dull hair. It not only prevents hair damage due to styling and outdoor activities, but also improves elasticity and reduces hair loss due to breakage.
  • WHEAT PROTEIN: Anti hair-breakage efficacy by more than 80%, anti-inflammatory, Moisturizes
  • MILK PROTEIN: Protection and repair of dry and damaged hair
  • MORINGA EXTRACT: Protects hair against environmental stress/pollution.  It also helps gives strengthening, conditioning/repairing effect and UV protection
  • INDIAN SENNA: improves hair surface, rendering hair softer and brighter and aid in making your current color maintain its vibrant sheen
  • CUCUMBER EXTRACT: Anti-oxidant and moisturizing properties. Helps maintain healthy scalp.
(taken from Snoe Beauty)

 I love that this comes in a pump.  I just found it hard to pump the product out the first time.  I had to check if the pump is not working, turned out that the product is just so rich that it takes time to get the product out.

 It comes in a thick consistency, more or less the same with other conditioners that I've tried.  It has a slight coconut scent, but it doesn't leave you with that coconut oil-like scent that is usually annoying to most people.

What's also great about this product is that it can be used as a conditioner, deep treatment mask, leave-on conditioner and a detangler.  I was told that you can use it without shampooing your hair first, but I haven't tried that.  I still use a shampoo first before this.  The first time I've used it, I found my hair become a bit stiff when I was massaging it on.  But it was like my hair totally transformed when I started rinsing my hair. I know your hair's supposed to become smooth and soft  when you are rinsing your hair...but this one's has its magic working even after you step out of the bathroom. 


 

I promise I didn't use any straightening iron...I just air-dried my hair using an electric fan.  I didn't even put any hair shine or anti-frizz serum...but look how straight my hair is.  Well, I do have naturally straight hair to begin with, but I usually have frizzy hair most especially when I didn't get much sleep the night before (which usually happens).  But not anymore, thanks to Hair Heroes! The product totally suit its name!

I also used to have split ends but I can hardly find any now.  I still see some falling hair, but not as much as before.  A colleague even asked if I had my hair blow dried, or if I had it treated. They were surprised when I said No.  Also, my hair stays straight and manageable throughout the day.   So I recommended this product to them and I am sure they already have their own bottle at this time, LOL!  

I had my hair colored and treated more than a month ago and I was thinking of having it treated again in a salon but with Hair Heroes, I don't think I need one soon.  

It costs Php499 for a 250ml bottle with a pump.  It's more expensive than my usual conditioner but it's totally worth it.  It's like having your hair treated, blow dried and styled at the comfort of your own home at a cheaper price than when you get your hair done at a salon.

So, yes I am totally recommending this hair product.  I am planning to stock up soon for I'm pretty sure this baby will be selling like hotcakes once a lot of people get to know how good it is.  Actually, to say that this product is good is such an under statement.  This product is awesome, heaven-sent and surely your hair will be thanking you for giving it some love by using it.

Try it and lemme know if you love it (or hate it)!
tata!

14 comments:

Memoirs of a Wannabe Goddess said...

I am currently using this product and I love it!

Patty B. said...

Bought my bottle yesterday :)

AskMeWhats said...

Nice! intriga ako dito and would give this a try :D

Issa said...

wow, your hair looks really nice! :)

Jamilla Camel said...

Your hair looks amazing! I love my Moroccanoil - it's quite similar and does amazing things for my hair!

Crystal Gale said...

Sis, does this brand have a shampoo? I am looking for a shampoo and conditioner tandem that won't cause me any breakout and still keep my hair smooth and frizz-free ^_^

I love your hair!

Sofia Gatchalian said...

I've always wanted to try Argan Oil. Your hair looks great!

http://bucketofcoffee.blogspot.com/
http://bucketofcoffee.blogspot.com/

Gellie Abogado said...

I love Snoe products! :)

Unknown said...

ey pwede na for php499 and it's convenient since they're at rob gale naman ;-) (sila yun diba yung mgay stall sa may escalator hahaha)

Iambrigitte said...

it's really nice di ba Memoirs of a Wannabe Goddess? what's great pa is it's locally made :)

so what's the verdict, Patty? HG material di ba? ^_^

you should, Nikki!

thanks Issa and Jamilla!

Crystal they have a shampoo and conditioner, color green naman. i think it's a cleansing shampoo and conditioner naman. not really sure hihi you can check out their site www.snoebeauty.com but promise, this argan oil is so good!

thanks Sofia!

i also love their products,Gellie too bad i tried it just recently. i didnt go to their event kasi last month, sayang i should've met my hg haircare earlier na sana
hehehe

yep Marge, pede na for its price. laking tipid na than have you hair treated sa salon di ba

Shabby said...

Ooh, I'll try this. *jots down in to-buy list* I often have to blow dry and iron my hair just to tame it and keep it straight somehow, but it lasts for only half a day. AC in the office makes my hair drier than usual. ~_~ I hope this may be a solution. For most days. :P

JhoyBM said...

Hi! You made me want to try this out. Where can I buy one? Thanks! :)

Unknown said...

The overall condition of our body is reflected by hairs. If there is any health problem then the growth of hair stops. Proper intake of vitamins and proteins helps in keeping the hair healthy. Moringa is best for healthy hairs.

moringa

Mrs Fat Foot said...

Pwede ba ito sa wavy hair? Coz i just wanted to get rid of frizz but keep the waves

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...