Tuesday, October 25, 2011

A day of pampering at Ellen's Aesthetic Center Part II


As promised, here's the Part II of my pampering day at Ellen's Aesthetic Center with Sophie. Just in case you've missed the first part, click here.

After my Ofuro Akasuri scrub, I also had the whitening scrub where I was scrubbed (again) with an exfoliating scrub. After that, I was again asked to rinse and then a whitening solution is applied on my body


One other issue that I have with regards to my body is that I am fat. Please don't argue with me about this...I know I may not look fat in pictures but wait til you see me in person. I'll show you my tummy and my arms and let's see if you still wouldn't agree with me.
^_^

We all know that exercise and proper diet is still the best way to lose unwanted fat. But not everybody has the time to do it. I spend most of my time at work, and will be usually tired once I get home...so please understand if exercise and healthy foods are not the first things that would come into my mind. But of course, this wouldn't mean the end for us lazy-butts. Most aesthetic centers (even dermatological clinics) are now offering non-invasive treatments like Ultrasonic Cavitation and Radio Frequency Slimming to get rid of unwanted fat on hard-to-target areas. And yes, Ellen's offer those too!


the room for slimming treatments


the dream-machine for those who wants to get slim the faster and easier way

What is (Slimming) Cavitation?

A new non-surgical technique that allows to reduce localized fat, breaking the bonds that form the fat cells,which the body will dispose of through the urinary tract.

(taken from healthandfitnesshelp)


that's me looking stupid for acting scared!
^_^


my beautiful and accommodating therapist


(ugh, there's my fat tummy!)

first, they will get your measurements...yes, I'm a 29!

Gel is then applied on the body part that will go under the treatment


the hand piece will then be pressed on the skin in circular motion...it's like a massage but accompanied with some heat that is tolerable. Once the head piece is pressed on your body, you'll hear a sound that only you can hear. But don't worry, this is normal and you're definitely not going nuts! It's actually the sound that helps break down the localized fats to help to get it eliminated easily thru urine.

it's definitely painless but you'd feel warm after the treatment

after the Cavitation treatment


See the redness? don't worry, it's just normal and usually goes away after an hour or less. It's not painful, promise (cross my heart...hope I won't die! =P)

After Cavitation wherein you'd lose the fats, you need something that will help that body part not to sag. This is where the RF (Radio Frequency) treatment comes in. It definitely helps in firming those parts that lost weight.



Again, a gel is applied to prep my tummy for the treatment


Some sort of metal rod is then put under me...i think this is to avoid electric shocks. I kinda got scared when they told me that...but I immediately brushed it away for I know the people in this center are well-trained and they have been doing these things for a long time now...so yeah, I believe I'm in good hands!

and then the treatment:

The headpiece does the sucking and pulling of the skin under treatment. This time, there will be a bit of pain most especially if it's your first time but it's still tolerable. Besides, you could always ask your therapist to adjust. As you can see in the pictures, her hands sort of massaging my tummy after every sucking and pulling. I got used to the pain after a few minutes.


oh yeah, it's all about sucking and pulling...it's a bit painful but i'm sure you can tolerate the pain. besides, you have to remember: No PAIN, No GAIN!
^_^


after the treatment, you'd definitely feel sore and there would be red marks on your skin (most especially if you have sensitive skin). again, don't worry as this will go away after 2-3days.


the therapist will then clean the body part by wiping the gel off


and then, it'll be time to measure you again:


oh yes, i'm done to a size 28! that's one size smaller, baby!
LOL

Take note that some would end up with a one-size bigger-measurement, but this is normal. Of course if you are sore, you'll be bigger. But the feeling of being bloated and sore will go away in 2-3days, so you don't really have to worry.

To fully see the results, you'd need a number of sessions...probably 8-10? And of course, you have to combine this with a healthy lifestyle by working out and eating healthy foods to really end up with a vavavoom body! It's expensive at Php4500 (price varies, depending on the body part) but it's definitely worth it. I am saving some moolah for a second session and probably for my arms too!
(keeping my fingers crossed)

I know a lot of people who undergo these treatments and not only did they lose the unwanted fats, it also helped them have a nicely-shaped body. With this machine you can definitely dictate as to what part you'd like to lose the fat and what part you'd want to retain. These two are definitely on the list of the most sought after slimming treatments today.

These treatments are just few of the other slimming treatments being offered by Ellen's. If interested, you can try calling them for you to reserve a slot and probably also to consult what type of treatment would best suit you.

Ellen's Asthetic Center
#54 Timog Avenue, Laging Handa
Quezon City 1100 Philippines
for reservations: 413-3375, 374-6665


Til next time!


4 comments:

Alicia said...

wow! looks a little scary but...sign me up : )

SunnyToast said...

I agree its a bit scary but i think the outcome is great:) everyone wants to have a small waist line;) a sexy one!



Thank you for sharing!

Issa said...

oh wow! this is great! i wanna try this too! :)

MereMakeupManiac said...

looks interesting but yeah it looks intimidating! medyo nakakaloka ang pamumula ha hehe.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...