Sunday, October 30, 2011

Trick or Treat from Bactidol...

Hiyee dear readers! Sorry (again!) for the lack of updates...as usual, my work has been taking so much of my time that I haven't had the chance to post. I have pictures to share but you know the works..editing, resizing and all that also take time. But hopefully I'll be able to get back to my usual blogging soon. Let's keep our fingers crossed, shall we!? ^_^

Anyways, Halloween is just around the corner. I've been wanting to post a Halloween look like what i did here, but again...yadah yadah yadah. I would have to wait til work's not too toxic, but probably that would be around Christmas time already, LOL!

Good thing our friends from Bactidol came up with iconic scenes taken from popular horror films to get us into the Halloween spirit:





HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

2 comments:

SunnyToast said...

Thank you for sharing such great and iconic scenes films:)

Gellie Abogado said...

Even if it was just a Bactidol commercial, natakot ako sa The Ring version... lol

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...