Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Product Review: AVON Skin So Soft Signature Silk Replenishing Body Lotion

Replenishing Body Lotion works 2 ways to provide the most sensual, touchable skin. First, our exclusive formula with essence of luxurious silk, instantly transforms skin, leaving it softer and smoother. Second, the time-release formula targets dry areas to deliver moisture when and where you need it most. After one use, skin looks and feels sensually moisturized and silky soft. In one week, skin feels dramatically soft all day long and irresistible to the touch.

If there's one thing that I wouldn't forget to do after showering, that would be applying a body lotion. No matter what the weather is, I'll always apply lotion after bath. So I really prefer those that are non-greasy, lightweight and really provide moisture.

I remember using an SSS lotion years ago, when an officemate let me try hers. I hardly remember what variant it was, but what I remember is how amazed I am with the consistency and the scent. And this variant is not an exception. I love its subtle floral scent, and how it keeps my skin moisturized without feeling greasy. I usually wake up with dry skin since I sleep with the aircon on the whole night, but not anymore ever since I started using this.

Watery consistency, but it does keep skin moisturized.


i wish this has a bigger container that comes with a pump

At Php290.00 for a 250ml, this can still be considered fairly priced. At first, it may come as expensive but you only need a little amount for it spreads easily and it really does its job in moisturizing your skin. I think a bottle would last more than a month...though I think I'd be able to finish mine soon because i find it so addicting to use.


And if it's not too much to ask, I wish it comes with SPF.
^_^

2 comments:

Jamilla Camel said...

SSS also repels insects too! It's got everything!

Issa said...

thanks for the review! another nice product from Avon! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...