Tuesday, October 4, 2011

more Tonymoly stuff!


I've been going back to Tonymoly quite a few times already. One reason is that I'm lemming on their snail serum/cream. I've been wanting to get that since the first time I dropped by their store months ago. But I still can't get bring myself to buy it...probably after a few more reviews!
(okay, I'm just too chicken to put anything on me that comes from snails!)
^_^

so for the meantime, I got myself these:

Tomatox Brightening All-in-one fluid, eyeshadow and brow pencil


Tomatox Brightening All-in-One Fluid

I was told that their Tomatox line is one of their best-sellers. Whitening, brightening..hmm, I can't possibly say No to that.



Tomatox Magic White Massage Pack
(got this as a freebie)



shimmering beige-y eyeshadow for lazy days




and of course, time to buy a backup of my HG brow liner:

Lovely Eyebrow Pencil in #3

I LOVE, LOVE this brow pencil...the best part? it's uber cheap at Php148!

What are the other must-buy stuff from Tonymoly? I'm also thinking of getting one of their BB creams for my sister, any recos?


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Saw on Liz's blog that she tried out and liked the Dear Me BB Cream and the Baby Doll BB Foundation. :D

Zxcv said...

Hmmm I've never been to Tony Moly but I've heard of the brand from YOutube. Is it a salon in the Philippines or just a shop? Just out of curiosity here! he he! I'd def love to check out the tomato facials since tomato itself is a good antioxidant! :) I love the tomato packaging too! so cute! lol
Phey

MariaKristela said...

This Tomatox Brightening All-in-One Fluid is intriguing. Hehe. How much is it?

Unknown said...

re bb cream for your sister: i love my tony moly expert triple bb cream, it has spf45 and pa of +++ and it's great for my oily combination skin. good luck

MissGennD said...

I love their gloss and blush too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...