Sunday, October 16, 2011

an almost Happy Friday look: Oranges and Apple Greens

(such a lame title, i know!)

Here's an EOTD i wore last Thursday to work. I was feeling sick, so I decided to skip work in the morning and just come in after lunch. I had a bit of more time to deviate from my usual neutrals and give my eyes some color so as not to look too sickly.


EYES:
Tonymoly eyebrow liner

Proofit Liquid eyebrow (24h Waterproof and Sweatproof)
MAC e/s in Paradisco, Sweet and Punchy, Birds and Berries, Sweet Joy
In2it liquid eyeliner
Maybelline Stiletto mascara
UD 24/7 liner in Zero

FACE:
Majolica Majorca Skin Lingerie Pore Cover
Bobbi Brown Skin Foundation in Sand
Graftobian concealer
Revlon Photoready Two-way powder foundation
MAC blush in Dainty
MAC Sculpt and Shape

LIPS:
Revlon in Soft Nude
Estee Lauder True Color lipgloss


I've been noticing that my skin is gradually improving already. I've had some breakouts weeks ago and a couple of bumps, now I think my current skin regimen is helping a lot. I'll write about it soon!

I still wish we have the same weather as that of Hongkong's...I love how the weather helps the makeup stay intact despite the long walks and just having 4hrs max of sleep everyday.



yes, I have laugh lines already!



Soon, i'll be coming up with eyeshadow tutorials...hopefully my work schedule permits it. I'm sorry if I haven't been able to update my blog lately...believe me, if only I can afford it, I'll just blog and do makeup gigs all day.
^_^

Halloween is almost here! Do you have any ideas on what to wear on your halloween party/ies and what makeup should come with it? I'm checking out some halloween inspirations and who knows? I might just be able to squeeze in a time for a Halloween makeup look soon. Should you have any ideas, let me know! I'm still thinking on what halloween makeup to come up with for this year.

tata!


5 comments:

MereMakeupManiac said...

i agree your skin's looking better and better sis! love your EOTD! more more! (^_^)

Jamilla Camel said...

Very sultry and sexy look!

Gellie Abogado said...

love the eye makeup! :D

Unknown said...

Your eyebrows look fab here! Love them.

Dena Yard said...

You look great. Those products that you used are really good. I might want to try those as well.

diamond peel

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...