Friday, October 14, 2011

National Flawless Day - Week 2: Forever Clear

Hiyeee, so sorry for the lack of updates. I've gone to a vacation and immediately got busy with work right after I got back. I wanted to blog while I was on vacation but I don't have a connection at the hotel, and it just really made me realize that I need to be connected all the time. I almost went gaga when I didn't go online for days...I was constantly checking my phone hoping that I get a wifi connection. And yes, I paid additional moolah just to get connected at the hotel.

Anyways, it's Week 2 of National Flawless Day and it's called Forever Clear. I know week 2 is almost over, but it's better late than never and we still have the weekend to avail of this great offering from Flawless.

So, what does Flawless have in store for us?

Acne Control Kit + Free Classic Facial

A collection of skincare products that help in minimizing pores common to oily skin and the classic facial that is surely to improve the skin condition.

Before at Php1350, now at Php1000

Warts Out Face or Neck

Uses painless electrocautery to remove warts, seborrheic keratoses, cherry angiomas, pyogenic granulomas and skin tags

Before at Php2500, now at Php1500

Ultra Acne Therapy Package

Speeds up the healing time of acne thru the use of red and blue light

Before at Php10000, now at Php7500

Nano Powerpeel

One of Flawless’ popular treatments, which uses corundrum cystal for exfoliation to reveal youthful and beautiful skin underneath

Before at Php2000, now at Php1200

Yes, that’s up to 40% off on their oil-control services and products!

Also included in the celebration is their popular Pick A Prize contest where you get to walk away with clear and youthful skin and a prize to boot!

For inquiries, please call 6879118 or 5846807.

You can also like them on Facebook (Flawless Face and Body) and/or follow them on Twitter (MyFlawless).


We're just on Week 2, so watch out for more exciting offers from Flawless.


2 comments:

MereMakeupManiac said...

have you tried their facials sis? any good?

Iambrigitte said...

yep, i tried their facials and powerpeel before. i had two na i think and had it done on two different branches. i'd recommend those in megamall though :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...