Wednesday, October 5, 2011

EOTD/FOTD: Bright colors to beat Monday blues...

Here's another attempt on a colored-EOTD (as promised to be done everyday, if possible LOL!) while still trying to be on time for work:

Apply crease color (MAC Paradisco) using a big fluffy e/s brush (MAC 224) and then pat another shade on the lower lid (MAC Shimmermoss). Apply another shade (MAC Sweet Joy) below the brow bone still using the fluffy e/s brush.


EYES:
Tonymoly Brow liner
UDPP
MAC e/s in Shimmermoss, Paradisco and Sweet Joy
MAC fluidline in Blacktrack
UD 24/7 in Zero
Prestige white eyeliner
Maybelline Stilleto mascara
MUFE brow corrector


(oh yes, I'm breaking out..see those zits!? sniff)


FACE:

Graftobian concealer
Majolica Majorca Skin Lingerie Pore Cover
MUFE HD liquid foundation
MAC SF powder
MAC Sculpt and Shape
MAC blush in Tippy

LIPS:
Tonymoly tint
NYX lipcreme in Milan



Gotta wear colored looks to beat this week's upcoming crazy work sched! 3 days before my trip to HK and I haven't prepared anything yet...still need to find a luggage and some other things I need for my trip. I've been trying to feel excited, but I'm still preoccupied with too much work and what-nots.

Sigh.


3 comments:

MereMakeupManiac said...

Ganda sis, it's so you - cheerful and bright! (:

Jamilla Camel said...

I LOVE that lime green! Pretty look!

socialitedreams said...

shimmer moss is soooo pretty :)


Vonnie of Socialitedreams.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...