Thursday, April 17, 2008

SUMMER is here!

some things i don't like bout summer:

1. the heat! who says it's Vitamin D that we get from the sun when we go out from 7am to 10am? Maybe gazillions of years ago...but now, it's Vitamin C that we get. yep, Vitamin C...as in CANCER! I am not really fond of staying out in the sun since i get freckles on my face and on my arms (or maybe it's age spots that i get? waaaahh)

2. the beach! well, again because of the sun. i rarely go to beaches...and if ever i do, nobody can drag me out earlier than 5pm. i can be such a killjoy when i am in the beach, i tell you! and another thing why i hate going to the beach...wearing swimsuits! i can't just wear them...makes me wanna laugh at myself to death when i see myself in the mirror. so forget it!

things i like about summer:

1. bright, cheerful colors! pastels are in, smokey heavy shades of blue, black and purples are out (well, not in my case! hehehe)

2. i can get to wear mini skirts and shorts without people staring at me. well, for one thing, i am fond of wearing such clothes when i am out during weekends. yep, even when its raining. i dunno...it helps me move around easily. when i'm wearing jeans, i feel suffocated...or maybe i'm wearing a size smaller than my actual size? wahahahhaa

anyways, last night, i decided to wear summery colors for my EOTN. and again, i am using Taylormade minerals :

used: UDPP, Taylormade e/s in Natal on the inner half of the lid, Taylormade e/s in Polly on the outer half od the lid and outer crease, MAC e/s in Ricepaper under the browbones, Fasio 3D Mascara and Modelco brow kit in Dark

i know...it's odd to see people wearing such colors at night. but what the heck, they have gotten used to seeing me in weird shades all the time!



4 comments:

Christiana Divine @ Memoirs of A Shopping Addict said...

it's not odd! i like this combo! :0 i'd TOTALLY wear this at night. LOL. :)

Iambrigitte said...

hahaah...thanks pretty christiana!

Liz said...

this looks so cheerful.. :-)

Gracie said...

I love this eye make up Jheng! Not many people would get away wearing that colour but you carry it off beautifully! Oh! Did I just sound like a right beauty critique? I call it a catwalk make up ha ha ha!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...