Thursday, April 10, 2008

gimme money for a mojito...

(me laughing at my post title)

well, i was trying to figure out the combo that i would be wearing for my friend's wedding. the motiff is green and copper so i figured that probably i should be wearing green...and since i'm not really into lipsticks (i prefer nudish pinks) i thought of wearing something strong...something dark...probably smokey. i am not sure if that would be okay to wear in a wedding though.

anyways, here's what i came up with.
(definitely not smokey)

sighs

i badly need some help...

used: UDPP + MAC PP in Soft Ochre all over lid, Milan e/s in Milan's Mojito from the lash lines to just above the crease, Milan's e/s in Money Green on the outer-V, eye contour and as a liner on the lower lash lines, Meow IdealEyes in Kept Kitty applied below the brow bones to highlight, Everyday Minerals e/s in Smokey as eye liner on the upper lash lines, L'oreal Lash Architect mascara in black and Modelco Brow kit in Dark


(before buffing in my concealer hehehe)

used: Smashbox Photofinish primer light, Everyday Minerals foundation in Fairly Light Neutral Intensive, Elegant Minerals concealer in Golden Wheat on the blemishes (which i have lots! and i mean LOTS!), Shu Uemura pro concealer topped with Joppa yellow concealer on the undereyes, MAC Accentuate and Sculpt and Smashbox lipstick in Sweet

sorry bout the pic. i haven't buffed my concealer yet...so there you'd see how terrible my face looks. and it's definitely worse without makeup.

hay...just when i need to have smooth and clear skin.

darn.

5 comments:

AskMeWhats said...

hi sis! ok naman ang green look mo! It looks so fresh! But of course, you have to coordinate din on what shade of green the gown will be :) para mas ok :)

Liz said...

nye.. you need help? you're already doing a great job. ;-)

stylishmomy said...

dear, love the greens on you =) refreshing shade.. and I dont think you need help lol, u rock it already! Im sure youll look gorgeous on the event. By the way, love ur lashes, what eyelash curler do u use? humirit pa lol.

Iambrigitte said...

yeah i need help.. :) i just got an email from Renelyn (makeupbyrenren) coz i emailed her few days ago about my dilemma and she told me its better to wear something that is not green, probably bronze daw or something. im gonna try to pull off such look and will let you girls see it and please tell me what you prefer :)

sis chloe im using fanny serrano curler, heheh works like a charm. some of my friends think i'm using shu hindi nila alam cheap lang gamit ko hehehe

thanks again sisters! (kisses)

Gracie said...

Hiya, Jheng!

If you're still having dilemma on what colours to wear to get that smokey look you wanted... I was just wondering if you've tried YSL Eye Shadow Dou/5GA. This one I've got, it's got a lovely shimmer and it's a combination of brown gold and lame green. I normally blend them together and top my lid creases up with gradual application of black to make them darker. I hope this helps.

xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...