Saturday, April 26, 2008

trying out my shiseido eye palette and my lauress foundation shade...

whew...what a mouthful. i really need to improve (yeah, damn right) my writing skills. hehehe

anyways, i had this shiseido palette since last month and lately, i've been wanting to re-visit my non-mmu eyeshadows so i figured to try this one out.

used: Modelco Brow kit in Dark, UDPP all over lid, Yellow (inner half of the upper lid and on the inner lower lash lines as liner) and Brown Gold(outer half of the upper lid and on the outer lower lash lines as liner) shades from the Shiseido eye palette, Fasio 3D Mascara in Brown and MAC e/s in Ricepaper to highlight


used: Smashbox Photofinish primer in Light, Lauress Minimalist foundation in Radiant Ivory, Cinema Secrets concealer used on the undereyes, on the sides of the nose and blemishes, Lauress finisher in Ultimatte Medium, MAC blush in Dollmix and Smashbox lipstick in Sweet topped with Philosophy Big Lips in Rose

and this is me after my shift:

so that's it...i am gonna get myself a full size foundation in Radiant Ivory! Opsss, i am on a No-buy right? But it's my matetenten next week...can i just be excused for now? puhleasssseeee? (bats eyelashes....)

heehhehe

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

you definitely look great in Lauress Jheng! you are making me think of sampling MMU foundie again! oh no no no... haha! btw, you rock the metallic neutrals as much as you always do with bright colored eyes! ;D

AskMeWhats said...

sis you know what? I won't be able to tell if you're using a MMU or non-MMU e/s...as you are really good in putting on e/s!!!! keep it up! :)

Iambrigitte said...

go and sample lauress mhean! heheheh i have lure beauty pa nga eh, hayy so many mmu, so little time! lol

and so are you, sis nikki !

thanks thanks muaaahz

Liz said...

i seldom see you in this e/s shade but it looks great on you, i have to say. :-)

Shen said...

and you tell me you don't look great on neutrals like brown? :) i like this. makes me want to do this look again!! and buy this palette... huhuhu!! nonetheless, keep is coming. :) hope to try the lauress soon!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...