Tuesday, April 22, 2008

my Lauress FOTN...

Again, here's a few shots of my EOTN yesterday wearing blues and greens (i know, i need to explore on using more colors aside from blues, greens, pinks, purples and yellows....)

used: Modelco Brow kit in Dark, MMU e/s in Peridot on the inner half of the lid (sorry, my sample baggy has no brand label), Taylormade e/s in Impact on the outer half of the lid, Watercolors palette (used the lightest in the palette of blues) under the browbones to highlight and L'oreal Lash Architect mascara in Black

used: Lauress Jumpstart in Medium (primer), Lauress foundation is Soft Neutral (applied wet), Lauress concealer in Sand used to conceal blemishes, Cinema Secrets concealer/foundation on the undereyes, Lauress Ultimatte finish in medium, The Face Shop blush in Pastel Pink and In2it lipstick topped with MAC gellee in Dewy Jube.

I am loving Lauress...i've been reading a lot of raves that this brand makes them look photogenic. but i can say that it looks good in person as well. has a smooth finish and coverage is also great. in here my face looks lighter but after sometime the foundation went dark on me. i should have gotten samples of their subtle neutrals...oh well, i have other shades to test though. i am hoping i can get a match so i can buy a full pot soon (after my NO BUY promise, of course!)

and yeah, my eyebags are almost the same size, if not larger than my eyes :(


here's some FOTN shots taken last week:

and actually, i forgot what i've used. hehhee

and yep, i look like a geisha. my face is lighter than my neck but believe me, it looks better after sometime since i am acidic and foundation gets darker after a while.

(why do i keep on explaining myself? LOL)



2 comments:

AskMeWhats said...

sis, I was going to say there is something different about your overall look! And I read you said that it looks good on pix? Wow....sis jheng, you're so right, understandable, 2 of my colleagues are "mega acidic" so I have to put up foundation like super white...and then after 30minutes, it'll all settle down and it looks good :) :) WOW WOW WOW Look! I like it!

jing said...

it must be tough looking for a match then. i'm seeing convincing swatches of TMM. i love that blue btw. what eyecolor did you use on the second fotd?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...