Saturday, April 26, 2008

my Saturday mini loot...

uh-oh...i'm in trouble!
i know i'm on a no-buy, but i need these stuffs! so please spare me from the sermons! hahaaha
:P


Nivea Lotion, Covergirl Mascara in Brown Black and Eyeliner in Black

I ran out of my HG mascara, L'oreal Lash Architect, which apparently is not being sold here in PI so i need to get another one. Was thinking of getting Maybelline mascara, which mom nabbed from me, but i saw this Covergirl stall in the mall which is new so i thought of trying some of their items. I must admit, it's my first time to see a mascara with a flexible wand so i got this one. (hehehhee, curiosity can kill me at times) And though i havent been using an eyeliner, except for my mmu e/s which i use as liners from time to time, i got myself a black eyeliner too! and this one i ought to use on my waterline. eeepppp, which reminds me that i tend to look a lot more fierce than i already am with a black eyeliner. but what the heck!

i must admit, i kinda miss shopping. I've been avoiding the mall for weeks now.
Oh well!
(sighs)

and before i forget, what's a trip to the mall without getting some of my fave food?

yummm!


9 comments:

AskMeWhats said...

hi sis jheng, don't worry you won't get any sermon from me. I am guilty of dropping by at the CG counter as well. I bought the e/s quad (the one with TAUPE color) as I needed a Matte e/s for the shoot yesterday :P (i know...giving reasongs) hahaha

Well at least your hauls isn't that huge :) so you're forgiven. Tell us what you think about the mascara (if you have the time) ok? I would love to try out their mascara but 'm really not into flexible wands..so i would really love to her from yoU :D

Iambrigitte said...

yey! bait talaga ni sister nikki! hehehe...yup, sure will post a review soon. it's my first time to get such mascara, let's see if its being flexible really have a use. ;)

Nica said...

nice haul... =) ako din nagshopping last friday, lotion nga lang... hahaha... at sympre charge kay mama...

AskMeWhats said...

I actually did tried the flexi wand of the exat mascara you used..it really does help gets to the shorter eyelashes, but it clumps on me..so i may give it a try again :) Tip lang..if you have time, try to checkout the megamall Cinderella branch, they just haev their CG newly opened so all their testers are still new..I was the one who used it first! hehehhe

Melissa Joy said...

hello! I was wondering if that lotion really works. It's for skin whitening right?

Iambrigitte said...

nicaat least pede charge sa mama :)

nikki megamall? waaah, i dont really go beyond makati...pathetic no? lol

ladystarr, not sure if it's effective in whitening the skin...but it does help in preventing skin darkening. though i dont really go out during the day..so i really can't say. its just that i got used to using whitening lotions. using other types make me feel that there's something lacking. yeah, pathetic,i know :)

AskMeWhats said...

sayang, megamall is a great place to buy cosmetics :) But of course, the bad thing would be, there's no rustans! :)

Vi Anne said...

Let us know how you like the cg mascara. :)
I got the Max Factor (Masterpiece) with a plastic/rubber brush before it was good but not my favorite.

Iambrigitte said...

nikki, i hardly go somewhere out of makati talga. the only time i go to other malls aside from greenbelt, glorietta and rustans makati is when my mom and sis visits me here in manila...then that's the time i can go to MOA. argh, pathetic i know!

vianne, yup watch out for my review soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...