Saturday, April 12, 2008

my Dreamworld EOTN...

i had these lot of Dreamworld eyeshadow samples for quite sometime, but i haven't tried them until now.

they look shimmery and i think it would be better to foil them so colors would really pop, but heck, i'm allergic to my homemade mixing medium so i have no other choice but to apply them dry (which i always do, so i don't mind)

sorry for not having a face shot...still breaking out terribly :(
(just when i need to be free from zits...grr!)



used: Modelco Brow kit in Dark, UDPP topped with MAC PP in Soft Ochre, Dreamworld e/s in Gargoyle on the inner half of the lid, Dreamworld e/s in Love's Aura on the outer half of the lid and outer crease, Everyday minerals e/s in Smokey used as a liner on the upper lash lines (applied wet using Visine), Joppa minerals e/s in Rawsilk applied under the brow bones to highlight and L'oreal Lash Architect mascara in Black.

so now i was able to find a way to have my MAC PP work with my UDPP. I apply it in a dabbing motion using with fingers, and blend it on my lids. It's not easy though but at least, i get to apply it without it drying up. But i discovered that my e/s would still crease with the combination of UDPP + MAC PP. I guess i should stay away with any cream-based e/s if i would want my e/s to really stay put.

But i will still experiment on this combo...heck, i would need to find a way to use my MAC PP or else....

7 comments:

Shen said...

i'm breaking out too!!
love the colors. :) more more! heheh.. demanding? :)

Iambrigitte said...

hahaha...loka! :P

uyy, megapigil ako sa NYX sa cherryculture. magbubuy ka? LOL

Anonymous said...

Sis, have you tried Too Faced Shadow Insurance? I think it's a fairly new product, and I'm hearing more and more people say that they like it better than UDPP (Pursebuzz being one of them). I haven't tried it yet, but I will once my UDPP runs out. :)

I laughed when you mentioned Cherryculture! I was just there last night adding stuff to my wishlist. As soon as there's a sale, they're all moving to checkout. ;) Ang mura ng lipstick no? And the B1G1 lipliners! And the .99 piggies! Kaloka! Yun lang, they don' carry NYX Ultimate Pearl Shadows, which are my faves!

AskMeWhats said...

hi mga sisses! hahaha funny when you guys mentioned nyx from cherry culture! MINE still haven't arrived pa! And super gigil na ako to use it!!! It's been 3 weeks or almost a month now!!!grrr..

sis, have you tried just MAC PP? Does it crease pa din? Grabe, I believe you have super oily lids talaga :) but nice eyes!

jing said...

Too many ppl breaking out! I'm joining the camp too. I haven't worn mmu for awhile now, I miss the fun. Btw, your brows are so neatly drawn in. I remember you use obagi, I'm considering it now. But there's so many products, I get confused. Like you I have oily skin. Do I have to get the whole Obagi set? The derm's clinic said the whole system is $300! No way I'll drop that much, especially if I can't be sure how well it works on my skin.

Iambrigitte said...

clotheswhore nah, havent tried that..i just ordered 2 more UDPP online sis my officemate is coming home from the US. i know i'm on a no-buy but UDPP's one product i can't live withouT! hehehe... i so wanna get lipsticks from cherryculture, but i have so many lipsticks pa though magkakapareho ng color! hahaha

nikki yeah, my e/s still crease when im using MAC PP..kainis no!

jie jie hmm, my derma suggested me to get only the Clear and Blender from the Obagi set since the wash and toner are just so-so. but i'm using the exfoderm and sunfader as well. exfoderm is good in smoothing out the skin and sunfader is sunblock + whitening in one! im a sucker for whitening products kasi! ehehehe

Anonymous said...

hi jheng..
i have a tag message for you...
http://annie-thejourney.com/?p=411

cheers!
annie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...